Team Raion Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkaCorrupt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Please respond to the questions I have asked in detail so I can get a feel for what kind of player you are. Condensing it all into one sentence is not going to help.

Kill9 Pentra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

IGN Unt0uch3d
AP/nukers-Anivia, Malzahar, Katarina
AD- Shaco,Tryn
Tanks-Blitz,Rammus
Most all champs unlocked and i also have experience playing a good bit of them.

1.Anivia- My play style with her is mostly team oriented utilizing her flashfrost and walls for setups or helping a escaping teammate(which i have practice and perfected her skill shot), usly rushing mejais ( prefer mid) and then building into a pure AP/high mana build.
2.Katarina-I only play this champ as pure DPS, building into AP for max damage, i try not to KS, but i do play as a heavy ganker/harras, but i am very smart about doing so, and make sure my teammates are near by for a quick escape if needed.
3. Shaco- I can play this champ with about any build i am asked to, he was my very first, and i have become extremly well adapted to playing him, jungler,AD DPS, AP support(I.E clone bomb/jack spam) i can use him very well as baits or even a quick shutdown to heavy playing nukers.

Runes- Crit chance/Crit damage full page for tryn and other champs such as GP.
Magic Pen marks and Quints, CD seals and MR glyphs for most the AP champs i run.
Armor Pen marks and Quints, Health Seals, and MR glyphs for hybrid tanks and heavy sided AD champs( that dont use crits)

I am looking for a serious competive team built around communication,team structure, tactics, and dedication.I have a long history in comepetive gaming, lans and alot more. I am now looking to get into this game competivly and looking for a organized team to do so with.

I can also put time/dedication into playing/learning new champs if needed to help with team chemistry and to support where we might be lacking.

Kill9 Pentra

01-18-2011

I over looked part of the question on runes so here it is.

I use crit chance/dmg for max DPS output with champs that excel in doing so.
Mag pen for early game output and to help with tanks.
CD seals for quicker spam on chars like Malzahar which depends on it do to his passive.
MR runes i have always found useful, because i have always found myself a high priority of other AP nukers even early in games.
Armor Pen is always a early game life saver on ganks.
Healths seals on tanks are just a given.

LockedOn Stratus

01-18-2011

LockedOn Stratus
I like to be a killer or support
irelia, Pantheon, Miss fortune
play stlye would be agressive likes to charge in expecting teammates would back you up. (likes to lead the charge)
runes hmmmmmm.... i have cirt runes, health, cooldown reduction.
crit runes i have set up too help with my offence health for survivabilty and cooldown reduction for spam ing skills.
why i want to join your team?
i want to see how structured gaming is other than solo, see how different it is to be organize right off the bat rather than adjusting to your teammates how they play.

Note: I never build any defensive items unless i am playing tank ofcourse. i always believe my survivability is based on how fast I rape my opponent

Ninjaspawn

01-18-2011

[QUOTE=Yuanshao;5459866]here is a video of my gameplay, let me know if you deem me worthy for a membership.

lol....that was a video for prymo. you just hit R after he did all the work. How in the world is that a video for you?

AkaCorrupt

01-18-2011

Good responses, keep them coming.

Moosetradamus

01-18-2011

IGN: Hyoržnmaru (special i . code is alt 141)

What is your top role? What are your top three champions within that role? My best role would have to be AP carries. In order from best to worst of my top 3 would be Anivia, Kennen, and Vlad.

Anivia: I play anivia according to my team. If we are an aggressive team I will harash hard and be sure to drop health and not be defensive. I prefer to play passive till and oppurtunity presents itself. I see no reason in rushing in and making a mistake to cost us important objectives.

Kennen: Kennen is my guy I go to when we need good AP dmg with a massive amount of stun to help out the tanks. I harass very hard with him and will always be ready to move around the map to gank if I have mid. If I have solo top I will do my best to help out, but my main goal is to farm as much as possible and keep their solo top so its a 4v4. I trust my team that they should be able to win fights without me present if possible.

Vlad: Vlad is another guy I'm not scared to harass with, but I know the best vlad is a farmed vlad. If vlad gets farmed, its almost GG. I hate saying he's in my top 3 seeing as how easy he is to play, but I do play him extremely well.

What runes do you have set and why did you pick them?

Anivia: Mpen reds, quints, and blues with health per lvl seals. I know this is kinda odd, but it allows me to not need a RoA and I can go for dmg and use my catalyst all game and then get a banshees.

Kennen: Mpen reds, energy regen yellows, ability powe/lvl blues, and flat AP quints. I run this for early harass and lane control. Allows me to out farm my opponent and help with ganks early for dmg output.

Vlad: Mpen reds, health/lvl yellows, ap/lvl blues, flat health quints. This also allows me to have an early harass game and have some tankiness to me so if I get a hard lane I can survive and stay in lane longer to farm more.

Why do you want to join our team? I've been in competitive gaming for about 5 years in the form of MLG. This year I made the jump to PC and like it a lot. All I need now is a team to pull everything together. Games like these aren't much fun without people who share your drive and desire to play with.

P.S. I'm 18 almost 19. Am very active. Have about 400 wins total. I don't like quing in normal by myself. too many trolls. So I wait for people to get on and that sometimes costs me a whole day. If I have people I trust on and are willing to play I'll go all day until i need to eat. I hope to hear from you and thanks for reading this wall of text.

Lucifer626

01-18-2011

rofl the leader of this clan is an ******* why bother

Moosetradamus

01-18-2011

What is your top role? What are your top three champions within that role? My best role would be AP carries. My top 3 champs from best to worst in that role is Anivia, Kennen, and Vlad.

Anivia: I play defensive with her usually and let them make the mistake of pushing me and i punish them for mistakes. Thats for lanning. After laning phase is done, I play with my team. If we are aggressive, that's what you'll get. My prefered style with my team is let them make the first mistake and then punsih them for it as a team.

Kennen: Kennen is my hard harass person. I'm not scared to harass and take dominance of a lane with him. If I hold mid as Ken, I'm always on the ready to move to either lane/jungle for ganks. If I hold top I'm not so much for moving to lanes to gank as top is the farm lane. I expect my team to be able to fight a 4v4 if I keep their top lane there with me and I just farm it up.

Vlad: I see Vlad as a very easy champ to lay and be good with, but he would be my 3rd because he is slightly better then my morgana and kassadin. I will almost always farm as much as possible with Vlad because most people know a farmed Vlad is a GG Vlad.

What runes do you have set and why did you pick them?

Anivia: Mpen reds blues and quints with health per lvl yellows. This different runes allows me to not need an Roa and focus more on dmg first with using my cataylst for a banshees.

Kennen: Mpen reds, dodge yellows (till I get the remainder of my energy regen ones), 7 ap/lvl and 2 mr/lvl blues, and flat ap quints till i get my ap/lvl quints. I run this for very early harass capabilities and gank power. I can put out some mean dmg early with these runs and thats what I like to do with my kennen.

Vlad: Mpen reds, hp/lvl yellows, ap/lvl blues, flat hp quints. I do this so I have good harass, but so I can also stay in lane longer and keep my farm tied if not ahead of my opponent.

Why do you want to join our team? I've been in competitive gaming for over 5 years now and everyone knows playing a game competitivly is no fun with no team. I want to find a group of people with the same desire and drive I have who I can also have a blast torlling normal with if we need some fun.

P.S. I'm 19 and am on all the time. I don't have 500 wins, am very close, but I don't like going into normals alone due to the amount of trolls there are. My solo ranked is currently 1273 and my highest was 1322. I hope to hear from you and look forward to it. Also thank you for reading this wall of text. I hope i wasn't to lazy for you with this post. =P

MisterGambit

01-18-2011

bump