Team Raion Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkaCorrupt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Hey, our team is looking for some new members. We have about 5 members right now who play regularly everyday. We're looking for about 3-4 new members to join the team. We're currently in the process of looking for a sponsor and signing up for any 5v5 tournaments. If you're interested in joining, look at the requirements below. If you fulfill the requirements, respond to the thread with your answers to the questions and include your IGN so I can add you in- game.

Requirements:
Level 30
500+ Wins
Ventrilo + Mic (Good Communication is crucial)
Age 17+
Active
Team Games on weekends at 5pm EST to 8pm EST so members need to be ACTIVE at these times.

Questions (Please answer as clearly as possible):

What is your top role? What are your top three champions within that role? Explain your playstyle with them and why they are your top picks.

What runes do you have set and why did you pick them?

Why do you want to join our team?

Current Roster:

Corruptninja
Mistergambit
Evoxz
Elepro
Tania Mae
WesleyJ

MisterGambit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

bump

Just Adorable

01-16-2011

i'd join cept im not 30

^bump

Spāztiq

01-16-2011

IGN iifrostyii
20yrs old
270norm wins ish?
1312 3s
1300 duo
1437 5s
I play any hero thats needed, i own 55 champs- 10 rune pages. lots of exp. check ranked stats for validity.

once again IGN iiFrOstYii feel free to add to get some norms in.

MEMEME670

01-16-2011

MEMEME670

Yes

Yes

Yes

15 Currently, but very mature. If the sound of my voice is a problem, eh ok.

Most Definitely.

4-9 Pm PST (7-12 EST) So yes.

Yuanshao

01-17-2011

here is a video of my gameplay, let me know if you deem me worthy for a membership.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7-tWc5UoC4

AkaCorrupt

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
MEMEME670

Yes

Yes

Yes

15 Currently, but very mature. If the sound of my voice is a problem, eh ok.

Most Definitely.

4-9 Pm PST (7-12 EST) So yes.
Barely answered any of the questions I asked

AkaCorrupt

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiFroStYii View Post
IGN iifrostyii
20yrs old
270norm wins ish?
1312 3s
1300 duo
1437 5s
I play any hero thats needed, i own 55 champs- 10 rune pages. lots of exp. check ranked stats for validity.

once again IGN iiFrOstYii feel free to add to get some norms in.
I need more specifics. Too many people say "I can play anything that's needed". Give me your BEST role and TOP champs within that role. Explain why you feel they are your best, how you utilize them in-game and why we should pick you. Please don't say ALL the champions are my best because you obviously play certain champions better than other champions.

AkaCorrupt

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuanshao View Post
here is a video of my gameplay, let me know if you deem me worthy for a membership.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7-tWc5UoC4
The video only showed how you played with Kassadin in 3-4 particular games. We're not going to build a team around your champ which is why I ask that people answer the questions I have posted instead of being lazy and posting a video for me to look over. If you can't muster the effort to answer these questions with detail then you clearly do not fit in with this team.

NemanjaKILLER

01-17-2011

Ok here we go ! First hello my IGN is NemanjaKiller
I am lvl 30
I have 437 wins on this account but i have several accaunts if you will i can show them to you
Im familiar with Ventilio and i have a Mic.
I am almost 16 years old i hope thats not a problem .
And im an active player .
My main role or heros to play are Mele nukers ! ( xin,panth,GP,yi,ashe,ect,ect...) but im also familiar with ap orientated tanks .
I have a full set of armor pen. runes for my mele champs and a fully set of ad runes for mages and ad tanks .
And i want to join your team because im sick of feeders exspecioaly LEAVERS and nonsense talking in chat either mentaly harassing . So thats it . Respond ASAP