Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

patch v.10.108 when to take down baron?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nuthusk

01-16-2011

Baron is kinda harder now... when is it viable to take him down and with how much players?

svartingr

01-16-2011

You can still kill him at 15, bro.

nuthusk

01-16-2011

Quote:
svartingr:
You can still kill him at 15, bro.

not viable top elo

Arecanderu

01-16-2011

I took him down with Veigar, ALONE... it was a practice game with bots... it was HARD ): and almost didn´t get it

KeVoN xD

01-16-2011

If you are top elo you will know when you can get him, damm noob, you can get baron as soon as you have the opportunity.

Azamhir

01-16-2011

1. When the benefit outweighs the risk.
2. With however many is necessary for your team to do so with according to #1's situation.

PatMcGroyne

01-16-2011

It depends who is on your team... If you have WW, Malzahar and Amumu you can do it as soon as he spawns.

TL:DR it depends on your team.

BeastMode

01-16-2011

depends on your team... certain champs (especially those who build bloodrazor) can help take down baron quite quickly very early on. Think attack speed (ie: shaco with bloodrazor) or sustained burst (like karthus). There are plenty of other factors and good champs that would be recommended for an early baron team but I simply do not have the knowledge nor the time to tell you about all of them (especially since I would need to do more research on the topic :P ). Maybe someone else could elaborate more on this?

EDIT: TL;DR see PatMcgroyne's post ^

Thrudgy

01-16-2011

Quote:
BeastMode:
depends on your team... certain champs (especially those who build bloodrazor) can help take down baron quite quickly very early on. Think attack speed (ie: shaco with bloodrazor) or sustained burst (like karthus). There are plenty of other factors and good champs that would be recommended for an early baron team but I simply do not have the knowledge nor the time to tell you about all of them (especially since I would need to do more research on the topic :P ). Maybe someone else could elaborate more on this?

Sustained Damage*

Sustained burst is an oxymoron, look up their definitions.

euphzji

01-16-2011

Quote:
Thrudgy:
Sustained Damage*

Sustained burst is an oxymoron, look up their definitions.

^Getting way too technical when the actual term makes sense in Karthus's position.