Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just stop! LOL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timestop

01-16-2011

I've NEVER seen so much complaining about Vladimir! He was nerfed, no one complained. Absolutely NOTHING happened to him apart from his late-game item build, and that's not even what people are complaining about. They're complaining about his Early-Mid (level 9) game which has been the same forever, except now his Hemoplague does LESS damage.

Learn Kassadin if you want to counter Vlad. :-| I mean, literally every champion can counter him, but Kassadin isn't a bad option with Ignite.

Moe Moe Omurice

01-16-2011

ok

Timestop

01-16-2011

Quote:
Karait:
ok

Way to change your post.
That pun was funny, and now you're just doing the lame rammus thing.

Nathillius

01-16-2011

yah Vlad is fine lol idk how many times ive destroyed vlads with ezreal lol

Azamhir

01-16-2011

It's a common occurrence on the forums. The champion that it's targeted at just switches every now and then.

VelCthulhu

01-16-2011

I don't think he's OP, and I have no trouble countering him when I go mid. But I play solo queue, and if someone else goes mid and they don't know how to shut him down, he becomes unstoppable- because the only way to deal with him is to kick his ass for the first 8 levels. That, and I'm pretty sure you could program a bot to play him, since he's so easy and he never needs to adjust his strategy.
And I've been saying that since I bought him, the day he came out. There's just a lot more threads to say it in now.

Timestop

01-16-2011

Quote:
VelCthulhu:
I don't think he's OP, and I have no trouble countering him when I go mid. But I play solo queue, and if someone else goes mid and they don't know how to shut him down, he becomes unstoppable- because the only way to deal with him is to kick his ass for the first 8 levels. That, and I'm pretty sure you could program a bot to play him, since he's so easy and he never needs to adjust his strategy.
And I've been saying that since I bought him, the day he came out. There's just a lot more threads to say it in now.

Yeah haha they should make a Vlad bot. "Hmm... Vlad was top just a second ago... OH OH. LOOK HE'S IN THE JUNGLE.. .... LOL WHAT'S HE DOING? HE'S RUSHING OUR NEXUS... -Executed- AHAHAHA!"

Rythless

01-16-2011

There are actually quite a few champions that can hang with Vlad in lane and a couple that can deny him. To name a few, Nunu, Fiddlesticks and Kassadin are all hard counters. There is no champion more annoying that Fiddlesticks to play against 1vs1, especially if you don't have hard CC. Silence, Fear, Drain, Fear, Silence, Drain, Fear, etc.

Zeinus

01-16-2011

Hammer time!