Please Riot Allow me to report people who say

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maikky

01-16-2011

"Its Normal I don't care Lol."

I am ****ing sick of kids of using normal for practice, its not, they troll games and make me waste 25mins of my ****ing life, just because its not "LOL HC RANKED MODE" doesn't give people the excuse to play like ******s.

Inb4 "Lol Normal NOOB!"

Serpente

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

So I guess the question would be why you do care.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Right, people should not be able to play this game for enjoyment. Their purpose is to serve you.

Play ranked or stfu.

Also, OP can't inb4.

LoL Normal NOOB!

SavageMinnow

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
"Its Normal I don't care Lol."

I am ****ing sick of kids of using normal for practice, its not, they troll games and make me waste 25mins of my ****ing life, just because its not "LOL HC RANKED MODE" doesn't give people the excuse to play like ******s.

Inb4 "Lol Normal NOOB!"
Trolling in any game mode - even custom - should be punishable. It probably is.

Judas Iscaríot

01-16-2011

Its only normal bro

Whist

01-16-2011

So you want people who aren't in the mood for 100% serious business playing to be punished?

Honestly man...it's NORMAL GAME...people play it because they just want to play, not strain their brain focusing on winning.\

Usually people use the "I don't' care" excuse when they're getting **** talked...so my question to you is...why are you **** talking when you know you're going to get banned now?

CathanRegali

01-16-2011

You already can report them for "Intentional Disruption of Gameplay". They are intentionally being bad, and as a result disrupting your play of the game.