League of Legends Novels

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CodeX

Recruiter

01-16-2011

There I said it. Riot should make novels, manga's, graphic novels, or w/e of League of Legends. The Lore is so interesting. And the community fan-made stories are awesome. I love reading Fantasy Novels, I've read almost all the World of Warcraft novels and I would die for a League of Legends novel :3

Yousosmart

02-11-2011

Fund it.

SethCypher

02-11-2011

Quickly! We must gather a cult of fanatics with many differing talents! They shall join our cause to rule the interwebz- I mean create a LoL comic that will certainly benefit the entire community...

The manga must be about 3 adolescent teen Summoners running about doing absolutely nothing that is productive.

Kahzel

02-11-2011

/singed.

Me want!

sp1d3r

02-11-2011

www.thelolfansite.com fully supports this

Quote:
There I said it. Riot should make novels, manga's, graphic novels, or w/e of League of Legends. The Lore is so interesting. And the community fan-made stories are awesome. I love reading Fantasy Novels, I've read almost all the World of Warcraft novels and I would die for a League of Legends novel :3

CodeX

Recruiter

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3d1ps View Post
www.thelolfansite.com fully supports this
omg i love you!!!!!!!!

Jackdarkness

01-03-2014

I have submitted a request to Riot Games for me writing a novel based in LoL and they have yet to get back to me, All i want is to write for this game's novel fan base, they can keep the cash.