so apparently I just got reported

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrosis627

01-16-2011

who cares

TheMountainGoat

01-16-2011

malzahar farms. farming causes pushing. that's what malzahar does. don't get mad at him for playing the champ the way he is played. ward the **** river if you don't want to be ganked.

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

when malzahar pushes to much I just raise morale on his voidling until he gets it

HotShotHUEHUE

01-16-2011

the point is to deny the solo akali. I told the team I'm denying top, so put someone up there who wants to zone, he ran up there.

HateYerGuts

01-16-2011

This is definitely 100% of what happened.

Or not. People always leave something out. Like you cursed at them with racial slurs for 15 minutes,

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
malzahar farms. farming causes pushing. that's what malzahar does. don't get mad at him for playing the champ the way he is played. ward the **** river if you don't want to be ganked.
and then jungle Rammus comes at you at 700 ms and by the time you see him he is already on top of your a$s killing you.

BobbSaget

01-16-2011

Speaking as someone who literally has zero faith in humanity in general, I refuse to believe your entire team fed to spite you without you causing it somehow. Likely when you say "wondered why everyone was feeding" you meant you said "**** YOU ****ING MORONS YOU ALL ****ING SUCK NOOBS UNINSTALL."

Or something along those lines.

Raile

01-16-2011

and then you come online with your sob story for sympathy. How fun.

HotShotHUEHUE

01-16-2011

Nope, never said anything like that.

it started with in the lobby I said I'm going to be denying top and zoning, I need someone who can zone. 2 people are like "what is zoning" so I explained it. I knew from the queue dodged game before that the karthas and zilean were going bot (because they called that) I explained that in game that bot would be them, so we should send our best counter to them. Irella decided to go there for some reason. Malz went top with me, I asked him "Do you know how to zone?" no response. He gives up FB by running into a tower with his dot on akali and says "lol".

Bottom feeds karthas 10 times within 10 minutes, (he ended up 25 - 2). I said whats going on down there do you guys need a switch? No response except for "STFU". Malz still pushes, I say B its about 15 mins, malphite comes from the jungle ults him and he dies.

malz finally starts talking, saying stuff like lol bad lol noob gg lol and stuff like that. I say at that point i'm reporting him for game disruption since he did nothing but feed so far and talk ****. He then goes and feeds on purpose running into towers 5 more times.

Bottom still feeds I say guys wtf stop feeding karthas please do you need a lane change? (this is throughout the game) "no stfu" "its normal lol baddie tryhard" etc.

at the end of the game when its like 5 - 40 they all say they are reporting me, and the zilean from the other team says he will too.