Request for some help over vent?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dems x

07-06-2011

Sup guys,
been a competitive gamer for years(played 1.6, currently play ssf4:ae) and have gotten addicted to LoL. I love everything about this game. The mechanics, the champs, map objectives, all of it. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to hop onto my vent server with me and maybe watch a replay of one of my games and let me know how I'm doing? I study my face off(as I do with any new game) and try to play as properly as possible but I know that anyone who's already competitive level can definitely help me get my mindset right. Even if just to chit chat about strategy and what not and help me skip that major scrub phase, I would really appreciate it. I'd offer payment but I'm flat broke and out of a job. I could give you admin pass to my vent server though so you could use it? hop on my vent anytime if you're willing to help! dems.nationvoice.com:4475.

just a little info: i've studied this game hard, very hard. i've only been playing for about a week and a half(don't let that deter you from my seriousness). im 22, mature, and usually play about 6-8h of LoL a day.

IMATURTLEEE

07-06-2011

I'll add you later and help you out.

dems x

07-06-2011

Alright, Im gonna head to bed and I star tplaying again tomorrow at about 3pm.
Thanks to everyone that I talked to tonight! Even though we mostly just hung out playing instead lol.