@Atlanta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoG Nova

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyboy View Post
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I saw some videos of your Tristana awhile back Atlanta, and was wondering if you had any tips? Nothing too special, I don't need to play with you or anything (although if you added me and wanted to give me some gameplay analysis that would be awesome :] ) but I was just wondering like how you build him and skill him and stuff.

I usually go either 0/15/15 or 21/0/9 depending on what I'm feeling that day. I usually try and build AP against caster heavy teams to spread out my damage types. Is this bad? It seems to have worked pretty good so far, tho I dunno if its like the high elo strat or anything.
yo voyboy teach me how to keep ezreals hormones under control while laning with taric

JALbert

01-17-2011

Just poking in to say thanks to every top level player who talks about their game and/or streams. I know you don't want to divulge everything and keep some stuff close to your vest, but it really helps to hear the thought process and basic strats for various champions. Not just from a "zomg must copy runes/masteries/build" standpoint, but understanding the game more and learning how to modify builds for various situations and get better ourselves.

Mister Yi

01-18-2011

How can you say I dont mean to hijack the thread then proceed to blatantly hijack it?