Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Atlanta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Zeinus:
If ya looking for Atlanta just keep going about 3/4 miles ahead and you'll find the exit.

Oh ok thanks, I was confused for minute there.

Nacionale

01-16-2011

Quote:
Liquidone:
I thought this would be a thread ragging on the Atlanta Falcons... I was disappoint.

The Atlanta Falcons got owned, didn't they play against the steelers? Well they won't make it against the playoff's. But my home team did great C:. Even if they lost which is BS

Classick

Game Designer

01-16-2011

Quote:
Shocked Cockgun:
I was hoping you could help me become a better Irelia.

If you have time, I have added you in game under the name of "TheInfamousDrK."

Yes I suck in ranked, yes I do well in normals, and yes I use a touchpad.

Anyhow, there's my request.

Edit: I want to add that the reason I want to play a really good Irelia is because I have never loved a champions design or skillset like I love Irelia... a close second is maybe Morgana. I really am passionate about becoming good with Irelia. Thank you for reading this! (If you did).

I will let him know of your request :x

Rooster Raiden

01-16-2011

Quote:
One time I decided to play Garen with a touchpad in an IP farm game and it was annoying as cabbage, how do you manage to do well in normal games lulz.

And I absolutely own with Morgana. I figure if I had a mouse I might be able to start carrying ranked to a halfway decent Elo.

Just a side note, I don't want to be carried or anything... I just kinda want to discuss with Atlanta some Irelia strats. So this isn't like the Alphacide thread. Just a friendly Irelia talk and maybe if he's willing a practice/normal game or two.

Rooster Raiden

01-16-2011

Quote:
I will let him know of your request :x

Wow... thank you. I appreciate that very much.

Amiithystine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Nacionale:
The Atlanta Falcons got owned, didn't they play against the steelers? Well they won't make it against the playoff's. But my home team did great C:. Even if they lost which is BS

Steelers RULE.

/thread.

Warscythes

01-16-2011

Quote:
Shocked Cockgun:
And I absolutely own with Morgana. I figure if I had a mouse I might be able to start carrying ranked to a halfway decent Elo.

Just a side note, I don't want to be carried or anything... I just kinda want to discuss with Atlanta some Irelia strats. So this isn't like the Alphacide thread. Just a friendly Irelia talk and maybe if he's willing a practice/normal game or two.

Did you peek at his Irelia builds and runes too? Because I stalk his profile almost every single day trying to figure about what makes him tick with Irelia. :3

Also @Riot, replays pl0x.

Nacionale

01-16-2011

Quote:
COAmadeus:
Steelers RULE.

/thread.

No your mistaken there overrated.

edit
falcons RULE.

Amiithystine

01-16-2011

Quote:
Nacionale:

edit
Steelers RULE.

Fix'd

Amiithystine

01-16-2011

Does Atlanta play AD or AP Irelia? Because I play AP.