Build for Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

01-16-2011

Aegis
Trinity Force
Situational Defensive Items.

MeanBean

01-16-2011

If you want a fun alternative to Hyfes guide, then I have one. As is mentioned already here, Hyfes build lacks damage.

Here's the build. Core items:
Warmogs, merc boots and sheen. If you farm well you can accomplish this within 20 mins. Since nasus farms so well, you will easily max warmogs within 10ish mins after you finish it. Its fun having 3k hitpoints at this point of the game.

Mid/lategame items:
Trinity and atmas. With these items you will end up with around 4k HP while using ulti and having a base damage of 220ish due to atmas.

ZachariaWolfgang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

I may not be a senior member according to the site, but I have played Nasus a while.

My build is not normal for Nasus, but it may interest you:
Get the recommended boots (Ninja Tabi) asap. Nasus is a slow character. He may have a slow, but that only works on one champion at a time. But dont get the whole thing first. Get boots of speed item and then start building up for sheen. Once you have sheen get the rest of the boots. Next you should get a sunfire cape. This, along with spirit fire, helps farming and taking out minion waves to protect towers a breeze. After that, depending on what opponents youre up against, I suggest Frozen mallet, infinity edge, or banshee's veil. After that, its up to what you need in the game, Eventually you should get trinity force, though.

Hope that helps.

Senta

01-17-2011

i start mana crystal and 2 health pots

hp quints, ar pen marks, dodge seals, scaling mana regen glyphs

11/18/1 masteries (crit,att speed, arpen in offense, up to the health masteries in defense and improved ghost)

ghost/exhaust

i rarely play nasus without solo top..

1 level in q, use to last hit, max e, leveling w but this is flexible depending on what you need (might was better slow for jungle gank)

b for sheen asap, get mercs.

then whatever you want.

most games i will finish trinity force then get aegis, atmas, banshee/sunfire/GA

if your definitely going to win try infinity edge, LW and bloodthirsters. I mucked around in a normal game a few weeks ago, after 50 minutes of ignoring team fights and farming q i managed to crit a mini golem for 2008, proceeded to 1 hit a kayle and won instantly....

let me know how it goes!

Chingmeister

01-17-2011

Chalice, WotA, Warmogs, Deathcap, Void Staff

MeanBean

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senta View Post
if your definitely going to win try infinity edge, LW and bloodthirsters. I mucked around in a normal game a few weeks ago, after 50 minutes of ignoring team fights and farming q i managed to crit a mini golem for 2008, proceeded to 1 hit a kayle and won instantly....
You won instantly after 50 mins? :P You should thank your team for carrying the game for you (meaning they managed to not lose 4v5).

In all seriousness, flat damage items like bloodthirster, LW and infinity edge is utter **** on nasus. He does not have any attack speed to make use of those items. Also, you are supersquishy. Which is pretty much a recipe for fail.

RoflTroll

01-17-2011

I once attempted a for lulz(in practice game, just to see the number) with Lichbane

Not as sturdy as your typical build, but makes for some silly number once you get Lichbane and Deathcap (Triforce's bonus is flat from base damage, and Lichbane + Deathcap will easily out damage that)

And with Abyssal Scepter, Hourglass available for giving AP and Armor/MR, he can still be decently tanky compare to the typical Sheen->tank items build.
It's a rather costly build, but if by the time I get Sheen I'm starting to win already, I'd probably do it in normal game just to troll people.

Just an alternate idea, but if you want to win, then Sheen -> Tank item(and CDR) would probably be best.