Server Idea. Well Requirement...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonnes Of Damage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Ok, I for one am fed up with this **** every night at around midnight when all these forigners are waking up and deciding to get on. My whole clan has been getting kicked like 40 times just trying to get into an arranged team.
There needs to be server for OTHER countries.

~ Getting tired of all of the non-english sh*t as well. I am under the understanding that this is an american game. Why are we the only one that does not reject forign IP's?

This stuff really needs to change. Myself and 95% of my clan are about to leave the game for good. I have spent several hundred on RP myself, owning all but 1 champ, and not having atleast 1 skin for 2.

Anyone who agrees with this, please sign and bring some attention to this.

~~~ I am not trying to remove them all, but this needs to change.

Tancorani

01-15-2011

There actually IS a European server...I'm not sure why EVERYONE thinks they need to play on ours.

Flea Market

01-16-2011

I would gladly move to the europe server if they let me transfer my acount >.>.

BlobPower

01-16-2011

I play on the US server for the same reason you mentioned: The language. All those french, spanish and german guys, that don't speak english. English is THE language of the internet, but lots of people don't get that, especially in the named countries.

But what's the problem with the arranged teams and getting kicked? What's that about, could somebody explain that to me?

Beatus

01-16-2011

Just in case you didn't notice, this is North American server.
North America = USA, Canada and Mexico.
So, you can speak either English, Spanish or French here.
I'm sorry, but your argument is invalid and xenophobic.
Also, Riot accepts players from all over the world, not only from Europe or North America.The choice between NA or EU in those cases is just a matter of ping, not language.Most foreign players understand the basics such as ward, mia, baron, gank, etc.It is most likely your twisted view of foreigners that makes your game experience with them so terribad.

Silverplatoon

01-16-2011

hahaha. Buy a private clan server with riot points. I wonder how much that would cost... hm.... =D
-Silver