Riot Servers Messing Up... PLEASE HELP US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingBlood

01-15-2011

Riot team, we the community of LoL needs your oh gracious hands. A lot of us has been having server issues in disconnects and leave marks due to something going on. The server status is up, but the game play and the connection issue is getting a little out of hand. I think maybe, a soft or even a hard reset is needed. Thank you for your time and understand in this matter, and think I say this for everybody....... LAG, DISCONNECTS, LEAVES, AND FREEZE FRAMES ... SUCK!!!!

Peace.

Terrinigma

01-15-2011

Wow the whole server just pretty much exploded, whats going on even the people I was watching on stream all got dc/ed from there games too and then crazy lag, come one really?

Styx

01-15-2011

(For future reference look around before adding more threads)

The servers are experiencing stability issues at this moment. Please wait it out. Riot will tend to this as soon as possible.

Vessel51

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyx View Post
(For future reference look around before adding more threads)

The servers are experiencing stability issues at this moment. Please wait it out. Riot will tend to this as soon as possible.
Link to existing thread?

háani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Riot is currently investigating the issue.

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

really? does everyone need to bum rush this forum with the same topic? you would think they would see the front page and post in someone else's same topic...*sigh*

Regardless, CLEARLY there are some server issues right now... The best you can do is wait until they work. Check in later, I am fairly certain that the reds and wrenchmen are aware of the problem, but don't have anything you can try to fix it. Flooding the forum really makes it worse on the wrenchmen who are trying to help others with problems they actually have.