Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Rumors of MC(Not Molten core)

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

Senior Member

01-15-2011

Ok guys I heard that Magma chamber is coming out on the 19 of january?

Me and my friend 2badnoob were at school, on this site thats not blocked at all
and we were just looking through stuff and founded the magma chamber map layouts and stuff, if you guys want proof of the rumors heres the site.

- http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber

Can anyone confirm?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paero

Senior Member

01-15-2011

affirm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondo

Senior Member

01-15-2011

Those pics were leaked on a romanian site and there was like 20 threads about it, how did you miss them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YummyCheese

Recruiter

01-15-2011

I doubt it will be coming out the 19th. It's just concept art. I think Riot will give us some screenshots/a video of some sort shortly before its release. Keep waiting.

Soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
YummyCheese:
I doubt it will be coming out the 19th. It's just concept art. I think Riot will give us some screenshots/a video of some sort shortly before its release. Keep waiting.

Soon.


Tyvm! I will, Im expecting the Unexpected!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Mondo:
Those pics were leaked on a romanian site and there was like 20 threads about it, how did you miss them?


Lol, I didn't know at all, niether my friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

comstock

Senior Member

01-16-2011

When you see actual game footage from testing somewhere, then we can start talking about it's release.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robertboy05

Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
Mondo:
Those pics were leaked on a romanian site and there was like 20 threads about it, how did you miss them?


You gotta love Romania :P Romania ftw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
comstock:
When you see actual game footage from testing somewhere, then we can start talking about it's release.


You got a point, I was just asking if any of this is all true that MC is gonna be released on the 19...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boatman Choosy

Senior Member

01-16-2011

Quote:
1BadNoob:
Ok guys I heard that Magma chamber is coming out on the 19 of january?

Me and my friend 2badnoob were at school, on this site thats not blocked at all
and we were just looking through stuff and founded the magma chamber map layouts and stuff, if you guys want proof of the rumors heres the site.

- http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber

Can anyone confirm?


My friend 2badnoob and I. Maybe you should pay attention in school rather than look up lol info.


123