Champions from other worlds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StaticFrog

01-15-2011

Why do champions from other worlds join/stay in the League? I understand the summoners summoned them because they believed those who they summoned would help bring stability. The champions can refuse to help though, so why do champions such as Anivia, Shaco, Nasus, etc joined and stay in the League? Why would they leave their homeland just to help some other world? This also brings up the question, what champions have been requested to serve in the league from other worlds but rejected the offer?

I'm really curious to read their judgements. The champions who league judgements have been revealed reasons for joining the league are much more than "for the sake of xxx" or "to bring peace". So the champion who live in Runeterra reason for joining isn't even solely for bringing peace. So what would champions from other world reason be for joining the league?

ergoproxy1

01-15-2011

they have their own personal reasons like stopping interference on their world

Raile

01-16-2011

Taric's reason is the fashion. His own gem encrusted fabulous world has no fashions that can compare to the latest Demacian gowns or Bandle city hats.

Laughmaker J

01-17-2011

I think the league doesn't have a way to send them back.

So while the league won't necessarily say 'Hey you have to join us!' its basically them giving them an ultimatum.

'Help us or be alone in a world you know nothing of.'