Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Caitlyn's sniper sounds like a water gun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rock Candy

01-15-2011

Make it a freaking BANG not a pshuut. phsuut. pshuut.

FrogoftheSea

01-17-2011

haha I just posted about this. It doesn't make sense. I'm going to be dumb here and just say the only reason I picked her was because I wanted to hear a bang everytime I pot shotted someone. But it is just like a water gun.

Drokahn

01-17-2011

it sounds like it has a silencer attached, she is a sniper :P

maniclurker

01-23-2011

Quote:
Drokahn:
it sounds like it has a silencer attached, she is a sniper :P

Very few snipers, either in military, police, or paramilitary organizations, use suppressors on sniper rifles. Suppressing a weapon reduces it's range and accuracy, both of which are rather important for a sniper. You could say that those are the 2 most important characteristics of a sniper rifle. Perhaps learning a little bit about a subject before posting on it would help.

To others: I'm assuming it doesn't sound cool like a real gun because she is more steampunk-esque, i.e. the weapon is discharged via compressed gas of some sort instead of by explosion.