When will Ram Steed Return?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Evil Fedora

01-15-2011

After the events of the Shaco interview, we all know he has been placed in some kind of Coma. When or If he does return, I would LOVE an interview with Jax. This interview would probably be a little "Safer" for Ram so long as he stays on Jax' good side. but i just want nothing more than get info on Jax, The champ that ppl know almost nothing about

GarrTorrent

01-16-2011

To be fair, I'd like to see someone else interview the champions. Ram writes his column waaay too much like some kind of gossipy smear section. He had it coming.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-16-2011

I think Steed is starting to make some enemies in high places. Reporting on League officials having secret meetings with Shaco for unknown reasons? Steed better watch his back from now on, because a few pokes to his body will be the least of his worries.

Sapphyrite

01-16-2011

The path of a curious man is a short-lived one. Especially if he goes around interviewing notorious homicidal clowns... He was either ignorant of suicidal to actually go through with the interview.

Also, if he survives it will be a stain on Shaco's reputation as assassin. Come on, failing to slay a weaponless journalist?

SethCypher

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
Also, if he survives it will be a stain on Shaco's reputation as assassin. Come on, failing to slay a weaponless journalist?
If anything it serves to better his reputation.

An assassin's greatest art is killing, an assassin's greatest weapon is fear. Shaco has basically made Ram Steed into an example, a warning to othe's out there who think they are safe to interview anyone. I'm sure if Shaco had wanted to actually kill Ram Steed, he could have just left a blade in his heart and his skull along with a Jack in the Box in his insides.

Birdy51

01-17-2011

The joke I'm afraid is truely on Mr. Steed this time. Shaco said he only had 10 questions left. And Shaco meant that one quite litteraly.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Ram Steed was clearly someone who would not get the punchline.

Anyway, I think there is good reason why his area of the journal looks like a gossip section. It is a gossip section.

I don't think he will have recovered by the next JoJ.

Tsukinoki

01-21-2011

He needs to interview Malzahar -evil laugh- Maybe if he gets annoyed long enough Malzahar will nethgrasp him oh the possibilities
-Envoy of the Void, Nikolai Azurell-

DaWugui

01-21-2011

Never. Starting next JoJ, the new column will be "Shaco's exciting adventures with his friend Stabby".