Language Filtering

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagda567

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Am I the only one who has has a hard time being put on a team with NO ONE who speaks my language? There should be a way to select which languages you are fluid with and can understand so that way its easier to communicate and you aren't automatically randomly thrown into a group who cannot understand a word you say. Not racist, just I think we should have the choice to select which languages we are fluid in

Tancorani

01-15-2011

Myself and a few others have made posts just like this. And YES it's so completely frustrating to get things like...an entire Russian team. I had this happen earlier and yesterday I had 3-4 Chinese teams back to back. It's so annoying that you cant understand them and then the team can't work together.

On another note...these people have their OWN SERVER apart from the North American server...why aren't they being required to play there?

Golden Helmet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

100% agreed. I don't mind playing against them, but being on a team where like 2 people speak English and 3 speak Spanish or vice versa makes any kind of coordination impossible.

Tancorani

01-15-2011

And that guy that speaks Portuguese in the next game, who's grouped with the Frenchman, who only speaks to his Russian friends online...