10 referrals to lvl 5,waited 3 days, still no riot points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dtang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Hi, well my title says it all, all 10 referrals have gotten to lvl 5, it's been about 3 days, so when will the riot points be transferred? thanks.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

they need to hit lvl 10 as far as I know.

Dtang

01-15-2011

Nope I'm certain that it's level 5, they lowered it.

Haen

01-15-2011

Its level 5. I would email Riot as you are more likely to get a response through their support than posting on the forums about it. And well most of the people on the forums can't help you if they wanted to...

CHANLA

Recruiter

01-15-2011

You need to submit a support ticket and it'll still take another week to respond. I had over 20 referrals before I received my RP.

Souul Reaper

01-15-2011

I had the same problem, contacted support, and after a week I got my 975RP

Stillhart

01-16-2011

I posted the same thing in the other thread about this: I got mine automatically but it took a few weeks.

GoddessIsabel

01-16-2011

Did you try activating it? You have to activate your reward on this website in order for you to receive them.

Dtang

01-16-2011

What do you mean by activating it? I know that you have to "click to redeem" for the IP boost, but they don't have that option for getting the riot points.

Haen

01-16-2011

You don't activate a 10 referral award, you just get it.