[Champion Suggestion] Aurium - The Gold Elemental

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Niles Aquatic View Post
Gold isn't magnetic.
Shh, don't ruin the fun.

But on a serious note, I can change the ult to several things, unless you guys really do like it the way it is.

I can:
Base its damage off of the gold Aurium has
it can deal damage based on the gold the enemy has

Or any other suggestions you guys may have

F5 CTRL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2010

I think that the ultimate is pretty good the way it is, its an exelent farming/harrasting/lucky killing tool.it goes with the idea of the character, and the fact that it is a solid number helps to fight against those who don't have any money. nice character!

Motas

01-16-2010

Since my champion is near the bottom of the list, I thought I'd bump him up so that people can get a look at him if they haven't seen him yet.

peanutman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2010

I would suggest reformatting the original post, add Bold, Italics, and Underlines to make it an easier read.

(Change the ult name, Gold isn't magnetic)

Motas

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutman View Post
I would suggest reformatting the original post, add Bold, Italics, and Underlines to make it an easier read.

(Change the ult name, Gold isn't magnetic)
Wow, twice with the gold magnetic thing, ok I'll fix it, and thanks for the suggestion for the format.

Motas

01-18-2010

Bump for ideas and for the CSC 3

HappyCamper

02-22-2010

hi motashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashi motashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashihi motashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashimotashi