Corki, worst champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level99RaidBoss

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
Corki is uber, borderline OP, and probably the most underrated carry in the game.

He does well laning against anyone early on.

Late game, you should fear him and run like hell upon first glance of him.

I am consistently 20+ kills, < 5-8 deaths, 5-10+ assist with him.

The only time I've scored 3 aces in one game, I was playing him.

He doesn't need CC.

You just need to figure out how to play him.
What's your build? All I've seen is people telling me he is OP but whenever I see him in game he is pretty much just a feeder even when his team is winning.

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2010

I do:

Regrowth Pendant
Philosopher's Stone
Boots of Switfness
Trinity Force
Black Cleaver
Infinity Edge

I rarely get past the Cleaver, but at the end of the game you do massive amounts of damage.

Mpalm

01-10-2010

Corki is one of the better champions in the game, but is currently out-shined by Twitch/Shaco.

I'd suggest Doran's Shield > Boots > Trinity Force > Black Cleaver or Infinity Edge or Banshee's Veil.

ZGBudai

01-10-2010

If there was a tier list for LoL, Corki would be in 'God Tier'

He is literally the best champion in the game. The only problem is that he is kind of hard to use.

Mpalm

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
If there was a tier list for LoL, Corki would be in 'God Tier'

He is literally the best champion in the game. The only problem is that he is kind of hard to use.
I don't agree with this, he isn't very difficult to use and is definitely not the best champion in the game or you would see him every game like you see Twitch/Shaco/Alistar.

ZGBudai

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I don't agree with this, he isn't very difficult to use and is definitely not the best champion in the game or you would see him every game like you see Twitch/Shaco/Alistar.
1) Alistar is a good champion but far from game-breaking. I don't see him in many of my games either.

2) Twitch is a pubstomper, people only complain about him because they either didn't take exhaust or go out into a lane too far while no other teammates are around.

3) I have to agree with Shaco, he is currently one of the strongest carries in the game that borderlines God Tier with Corki.

It's not the fact that Corki can rack up kills ( but he can ), It's because he has such a strong team presence with all of his fast hitting, AoE spells. Also, he is a beast at running away with a high base movement speed and a leap-like spell.

Destromas

01-10-2010

Have you read the tooltip for Gatling Gun? It's the single most overpowered spell I've ever had the joy of using. Something that deals a good portion of your attack damage over time, reducing armor and allowing you to auto attack at the same time? I usuallly base my build around a Valkyrie in, Gatling Gun down, Valkyrie out strategy. I take boots first (not many do this, so if they run, you can gun) and some potions. Then I adapt to whatever I need to in order to kill more.

It's rarely the champion, it's always the player. They suck because you suck? Quit please.

ZGBudai

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destromas View Post
It's rarely the champion, it's always the player. They suck because you suck? Quit please.
He is talking about other players, not himself. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Mpalm

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
1) Alistar is a good champion but far from game-breaking. I don't see him in many of my games either.

2) Twitch is a pubstomper, people only complain about him because they either didn't take exhaust or go out into a lane too far while no other teammates are around.

3) I have to agree with Shaco, he is currently one of the strongest carries in the game that borderlines God Tier with Corki.

It's not the fact that Corki can rack up kills ( but he can ), It's because he has such a strong team presence with all of his fast hitting, AoE spells. Also, he is a beast at running away with a high base movement speed and a leap-like spell.
Is that why twitch is used in high Elo games all the time too? People complain about Twitch because a good twitch will be completely out of range for you to do anything while CM hits his ult and Alistar flashes in and stuns a couple of you. His problem is his ultimate. In addition, Alistar is in EVERY game.

I could care less about Twitch ganking players, that isn't the problem with him and most games he barely ganks anybody because people set up wards (except for first blood due to imbalanced lizard buff).

Corki isn't played at the moment because Twitch is significantly better for doing half the work.

smokeD

01-10-2010

Corki just costs a lot of IP lol. I would buy Corki right now if I had the IP and i'm not using Riot Points on champions when their are skins. Twitch is pretty easy to counter Corki isn't. IDK what elo bracket your in but any Corki I see is amazing. The only heroes you don't see would be people like Warwick, and unuseful carries.