Corki, worst champion in the game?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level99RaidBoss

01-09-2010

He seems like the least played champion and the few times I do see him he always goes negative. I've tried him a few times following guides and he seems to be very underpowered. I see no reason anyone would play him over one of the other ranged carries.

Can someone who plays Corki as a main tell me what exactly me and everyone I've seen play him are doing wrong?

Born Slippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

ahhaha you're a moron

Vancouver Amumu

01-09-2010

I've played him a couple times, and I somewhat agree with you. He's very powerful early-game, and can dominate his lane most of the time. However, he has rather little gank potential and is an easy target mid and late-game.

When they nerfed him in a previous patch, it didn't help (he was somewhat powerful before that, with much better escaping capacities.)

I also feel there is no efficient way to build him. If you go DPS, his Q, W and R spells become worthless late-game. If you build him AP, his E spell (which is very powerful) and passive become useless late-game, and his spells don't scale really well with AP.

He also has little to no CC abilities (other than the short blind duration on his Q ability).

All this added up makes him an OK hero, but I feel other carries can do much better than he can in most situations.

Indecent

01-09-2010

Corki is one of the most op carries in the game. He farms like a God, has a ton of in your face AOE burst damage, and can 1 vs 1 most dps carries and win. He does lack cc but lizard is always just around the corner.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

Corki wins this game

ctidesm

01-09-2010

Gotta be a troll.

relaxtomato

01-09-2010

realized what this was just by reading the thread title.

Level99RaidBoss

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctidesm View Post
Gotta be a troll.
I'm not trolling.

Sywin pretty much has the exact same experience as me, I can't find a way to build him well, he has no CC and I just get targetted and burst late game.

Tell me how to build and play him before you just say he is a good hero, I've followed the guides and at best he is ok, if I played a Tristana or Ashe I would have done much better in the games I tried him out.

ChaoticHypnotic

01-10-2010

Corki is uber, borderline OP, and probably the most underrated carry in the game.

He does well laning against anyone early on.

Late game, you should fear him and run like hell upon first glance of him.

I am consistently 20+ kills, < 5-8 deaths, 5-10+ assist with him.

The only time I've scored 3 aces in one game, I was playing him.

He doesn't need CC.

You just need to figure out how to play him.

keftes

Recruiter

01-10-2010

He's the best aoe hero in the game atm and bordering OP status.

P.S Ever seen an AP corki lately? Even with the ap nerfs he's taken over time it's still brutal.

12345 ... 6