I like dota heroes more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoonKimDDS

08-12-2009

Dota heroes looked chunky whereas LOL heroes look skinny.
I think big and chunky design are much better especially because this game uses cell-shading graphic.

It will be very hard to notice different skin if champions look this small and people won't spend money on skin because it will be very hard to distinguish different skins.

We may need some big champions like tiny from Dota. Bigger units are just better in this type of game. Everything just looks too small compared to dota.

Lollerman

08-12-2009

Cho'Gath? Skinny?

Kudos

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

How many champions are there in Dota now? 55 or something? Yes there may be some chunky heroes, but it is hardly applicable to the majority.

eXes

08-12-2009

92 or something, not 55 :P

Mpalm

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
How many champions are there in Dota now? 55 or something? Yes there may be some chunky heroes, but it is hardly applicable to the majority.
About 100, and yes this game could use a few larger heroes... but LoL has very few champions so far compared to what it will, so give it time. Even dota... only about 15 or so of those heroes can really be considered "chunky" (if you exclude the general chunkiness of wc3 graphics).

JoonKimDDS

08-12-2009

Ok Thank you guys~

Yangth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

I like the character design in LoL. As far as alternate skins go, I'm sure it'll be noticeable enough. I mean, the majority of the difference between character skins is mostly color, from what we've seen of the Annie and Alistar skins.

Koslomac

08-12-2009

Tryndamere needs a viking helmet and an axe and LoL will be twice as awesome.

Yuki Cross

08-12-2009

LoL will definitely be better. Just give them some time to create more heroes.
Personally, I like how the champs look in the game. They are just so... rich and vivid to me. +_+
Its also good that they separated the style from WC3 graphics. I just love the champions.

Good job on the art style Riot!

FreshLikeThresh

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXes View Post
92 or something, not 55 :P
99 actually :P