Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ninja Tabi. Is it fixed yet????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chud Dweller

01-15-2011

I don't know if it really is fixed yet but ninja tabi is suppose to give you 12% dodge. correct me if i am wrong. Why does this not happen. even when i have a dodge rune with .73% dodge i think plus the boots i only get 11% dodge. can someone tell me if this is fixed yet, and if not please fix it.

KStreetFighter2

Recruiter

01-15-2011

It will never work that way because dodge stats are multiplicative not additive. Here's a quote from the help forum:

"Q: How does dodge work?

A: The best way to show how dodge works is an example, let's say you have 10% dodge in your runes.

10% dodge.

You grab Ninja Tabi, which gives 11% dodge.

11% dodge +
(89 * .1) = 8.9% dodge

For a total of 19.9% dodge. (Note that the 89 comes from the percent remaining from the previous dodge percentages have been calculated.)

You then get Phantom Dancer, which gives 20% dodge.

20% dodge +
(80 * .11) = 8.8% dodge +
(71.2 * .1) = 7.12% dodge

For a total of 35.92% dodge."

Prostate

01-15-2011

Nothing to fix.

AstroCat

01-16-2011

phantom dancer does not give dodge anymore