Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think this is a good idea for LoL?

Yea, that would be sweet! 8 88.89%
No way, LoL doesn't need that! 1 11.11%
Voters 9 .

Poll: Character Voice Interaction-Kill Tracks, etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Becommeth

01-14-2011

I think it would be interesting if, say after one character kills another hero a voice track is played that the dead player and everyone around could hear.

What I am suggesting is that the characters in the game speak to one another and interact with one another. I know DOTA 2 is planning something similar as Valve has experience with such things from TF2 and L4D, but since I am so attached to my beloved LoL I would love to see it here. What do you guys think?

Death Becommeth

01-15-2011

What do you guys think?

Aegiswing

01-17-2011

Sounds good, but it could only manage to fuel people's rage. I think it would need to be character specific, to characters that would actually care enough to taunt each other (ie: Singed/Yi, Garen/Kat, Shaco/Everyone else.)