@Riot How Many Sentient Races

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLMARINE

01-17-2011

Manbaconian? really?

Manbacon

Man-Bacon

Man-Pig

ManBearPig!!!!

Chaotic Servant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draken Frosthand View Post
Manbaconian is, in thesis, the species of the Shopkeeper.

There are the sentient undead. Liches (Karthus), vampires (they have to exist, since Evelynn's lore says people think she might have minor vampirism), probably more too.

We don't know much about the oceans of runeterra. I will bet with you that fish-people exist.

Last but not least, on standard fantasy races (elves, dwarves), I do believe those are lumped in as human subspecies, with my theory based on Janna's ears.
And in the real world we might say that someone looks like a vampire or is acting like one (there are specific illnesses who give you some vampire treats - only the bad and hurtfull ones of course). That does not necessarily mean they exist at all. Maybe vampires are just a rumor and a legend, not bound to be true, in Valoran.

Talz

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draken Frosthand View Post
Last but not least, on standard fantasy races (elves, dwarves), I do believe those are lumped in as human subspecies, with my theory based on Janna's ears.
Actually the red's came to a conclusion that Janna, much like Soraka, are not different species, but in fact just highly evolved humans.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

01-17-2011

Dragons, Golems, and Lizardmen.

Twitch and Rammus, though they're the only ones of their kind.

foosharp

01-17-2011

Golems, in most cases, are mindless constructs, so I wouldn't consider them sentient. Blitzcrank is sort of a mutant golem.