Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikker

06-03-2014

Riot necro

IAintDarius

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
in fact here is some concept art of new Sion to get you pumped! Done by Feral Pony.
Baited hard gg.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

06-03-2014
2 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikker View Post
Riot necro
More like thread relaunch!

Bad Fungus

06-03-2014

Feral Pony clearly missed his calling in life.

Eiki

06-03-2014

Quote:
Hey! I am right here! Sorry for the radio silence. I have been super busy! We got Heimerdinger,Twitch, Karthus, Some Skarner Texture update love on the way, and of course we have been toiling away at the big guy Mr. Sion himself. in fact here is some concept art of new Sion to get you pumped! Done by Feral Pony. Who knew he was such a legit artist? Anyways we have some great stuff lined up for the rest of the year. Thanks for missing me on the forums! I sometimes forget I need to visit good ol GD from time to time. If you want to hit me up directly you can always get my attention at @riotgrumpmonkey on the twitters.
I like you

CommandShockwave

06-03-2014

Quote:
There is nothing this team can't relaunch.

Jikker

06-03-2014

Quote:
Dat Riot relaunch then

Holy Malevolence

06-03-2014

It's somewhat saddening that either of the two were related in any way to Trundle's murder.

But, eh, that was a mess on every level, so's you can't just blame one person. And I must say I miss the parrot's quirkiness.

FloralVibes

06-03-2014

Any news on Cho's VU? I have an idea for his Gentlman skin as it currently does not feel like a legendary skin. I do realise why it would be hard for Cho's VU because new icons would be hard to portray what they do.

immortalibra

06-03-2014

Quote:
Hey! I am right here! Sorry for the radio silence. I have been super busy! We got Heimerdinger,Twitch, Karthus, Some Skarner Texture update love on the way, and of course we have been toiling away at the big guy Mr. Sion himself. in fact here is some concept art of new Sion to get you pumped!http://imgur.com/t67yPai Done by Feral Pony. Who knew he was such a legit artist? Anyways we have some great stuff lined up for the rest of the year. Thanks for missing me on the forums! I sometimes forget I need to visit good ol GD from time to time. If you want to hit me up directly you can always get my attention at @riotgrumpmonkey on the twitters.

That concept art tho... it's not the rework we need, but the rework we deserve