Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nimir Rah

06-04-2014

What about those of us who would ACTUALLY like a Teemo skin?

Rauron

06-04-2014

This is quickly turning into "Tell us everything about every champion and all possible skins for all of those champions, which is all of them." That's pretty damn stifling.

Moonlight Flower

06-04-2014

Since we're talking about VUs and skins I have something that have been bothering me for a very long time.

Has anybody else noticed Janna's Hextech skin? In the splash art her hair is brunette, but the in game model is blonde. I know Janna is a blondie, but I would really love it if she actually had brown hair. Or just fix the splash art and I'll stop caring. Whatever.

Also, thanks for replying to everyone's questions Riot! The community loves to see that you care. <3

DarkLiquidDeath

06-04-2014

The bird has... returned!?
Thanks for chiming in on this thread! It's really nice to hear what's happening with VUs.
Also, thanks to GrumpyMonkey for the revival of the thread and the detailed posts.

DarkLiquidDeath

06-04-2014

Oh, and while I'm here, I've been wondering about the current affairs with Janna. To me, her entire character seems very confusing. From what I know, she's a scientist, pilot, a wind mage and a call girl? I only get the last thing from her attire, and I was wondering if there was any direction being taken to make her appear as though she embodies those roles better(Other than the last one).

Letsgetcooking

06-04-2014

Bumping for Riot.

NA Darklarik

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I specifically decided to do something with her in my spare time for just that reason :P
You can armor her all you want so long as you keep dat assss

viva la me

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I specifically decided to do something with her in my spare time for just that reason :P
How about Fiora
Draw more skins they don't even have to be skins just the splash for now is good.

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2014

Just a quick question. I'm sorry if this was mentioned already, but I haven't seen anything about it.

Is Maokai being looked at for a VU? On the list, in progress, etc? Just curious.

zekekioshima

06-04-2014

Well i'm pretty new to knowing riot employees but since everyone is greeting them, here's my greeting "What up!"

With that being said, How you guys been doing lately(personal life, not work life)?
The next question will be what's your next project you guys are excited to show us?