I feel cheated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhylek0

2 Days Ago

I bought Azir the day he came back from his bug, and I feel cheated that the client allowed me to purchase the hero for 975 RP without informing me that the bundle was available.
It's not really a big deal because I didn't plan on buying the galactic skin, I just feel as though it's sort of unfair to take 975 RP from someone and then tell them its 975 more RP for something that would have been free if they had bought the character a different way. I'm not trying to get the free skin, obviously it was my fault, I'm just expressing my experience so others don't get ripped off.

Legal Shota

2 Days Ago

it wouldnt be free what are you saying it would be like 487

Rhylek0

2 Days Ago

You can buy the Galactic Azir bundle for 975 RP right now.

Unless i'm missing something?

Rhylek0

2 Days Ago

Is that not what this is?

http://i.imgur.com/N1ZJ8cj.png

JBangin

2 Days Ago

Truth be told, if you truly feel you were cheated, send in a support ticket. You are a customer, and you should be happy in the end...

engieninja

2 Days Ago

Did you use your 3 refunds already?

guiotine

2 Days Ago

the bundles automatically adjust their price, the normal price of the Azir bundle is 1462, which has one of them half off and the other full price. Since you have Azir, it comes out to the price of the skin for you.

Rhylek0

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiotine View Post
the bundles automatically adjust their price, the normal price of the Azir bundle is 1462, which has one of them half off and the other full price. Since you have Azir, it comes out to the price of the skin for you.

Thank you very much for explaining this to me in more detail. I appreciate it. I understand now, the listing just wasn't specific enough to inform me I guess.