New Nid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Popski77

06-25-2014

I still find her really good, just in different areas. if anything she is better. so far i am 7-0 with her. I also think that she is much much more fun to play then old nidalee, more versatile. her kit still kind of revolves around landing the spear but you can also just land a trap and wreck somebody because you can pounce from much further away, i don't know the exact units. I just don't really understand why her winrate is so low atm. are people still playing her like old nid?

hypermonkieboi

06-25-2014

I was thinking that you were the 1% minority of players that know how to play the Nid, but then I realized you played normal games which means nothing.

Popski77

06-25-2014

So if the ban phase was there and we slap the word ranked on it, it would mean more? I understand that people try harder in ranked, but its not like they all intentionally feed in norms either. Just saying that new nid is still good and i was wondering why people are not winning nearly as much with her.

hypermonkieboi

06-25-2014

You just pointed it out. "People try harder." She currently has the lowest win rate in the game and if you give it another week, she'll most likely stay there.