Your server sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vacross

01-14-2011

I seriously don't know what's going on with your server today.. but it sucks so much. How in the world can I freeze in the middle of a team fight. It's not even my internet. Other people in the game were freezing up and lagging as well. Seriously? You guys are screwing us over like that and ruining our game?

Also, what's up with all the PvP.net disconnections? I mean, that was tolerable but freezing up and lagging during a game is not.

Your server has been terrible lately. It seriously blows. Fix it, please.

-EDIT- Jan. 15, 2011

The entire League of Legends game has been laggy. It's not only the game now, but the shop, match history, etc. is slow as well. Heck, even this site is slowing down. What's going on? Not to mention the frequent PvP.net disconnections again..

Skymmer

01-15-2011

i agree. i lagged and didnt move for some reason. during a game ill just "lag" which i know it isnt my fault cause i usually have a fast connection. then another teammate would also experience the same problem. all of a sudden we'd stop moving and enemies could still attack us? idk why but it is extremely annoying and its safe to say i lost a few games because of it.

Xaqi

01-15-2011

Yeah I have had some major lag for the past week as well. I don't know what's going on with that but I hope it gets fixed.

Flea Market

01-15-2011

It used to be 100x worse, but i agree their servers are still pretty bad.

HookedOnRice

01-15-2011

Agreed. I remember how horrible they were a while back. Still quite terrible here and there. Anyways i'm getting dc'ed from pvp.net a lot today too.

zaxwashere

01-15-2011

Back in my day...

But yeah, it was depressing...fighting dragon...getting killed since i couldn't drain

Bodyfreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2011

I agree with this whole heartedly, the server stability has really been excruciating lately!

Blicer

01-15-2011

still waiting to get into the champ store... hate this pvp.net thing get an ingame client menu not this silly window thing

Hurricanos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2011

It's not just ingame...but the server itself is screwing me over...it took myself and a friend 10 minutes to finally get to the point where we could see each other online. Then, when we finally get into the match EVERYONE is lagging to the point of oblivion.

On a side note, the most comical things can happen when you lag so badly that it doesn't recognize your mouse clicks. I ran around as a dead body for 3 straight minutes with poison going as Singed. Probably one of the funniest things that I've ever seen until the game d/c everyone and cancelled the game. Riot listen to this plea from a gamer who LOVES your game.

I don't care about a new champion, I don't care about new maps. Sure all that is lovely and fun. But what the game NEEDS is a server that can actually operate. When my friends and I plan out a night specific to play league (we are all at different colleges, this rarely happens) and the server doesn't allow us to play together it is not only ruins our nights but discourages us from playing the game and paying for things in the game. I'm sure it is discouraging others as well. So please riot, fix the ESSENTIALS to the game. Added content to a game should only come once a stable and secure server is established. You do not have that right now.

pokoloko94

01-15-2011

I was playing and then in 10 mins i reconnect and the other team push all sides. Come on Riot! We were winning and just because your server suck we lost, i hope you give at least some ip points!