Ths Curse Of King Tryndamere and Space Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kersh

01-18-2011

I'm actually making this because I find it funny ok so I play Tryndamere and I always used his default skin and did fine. I never got his Highland because I knew within a week or two a better skin would be coming and then came King Tryndamere. I got King Tryndamere and it was like I was doing worse with Tryndamere (and I was) so I went back to the default skin (a wya of trying to get good until I earn the skills for the King) and I did better like I use to before King Tryndamere. So I played King Tryndamere a fe wmore times and yet again not anywhere as good as I did with the default skin. Then Highland went on sale got it same as with the default did fine.

Then my friend who plays Tryn alot played King Tryn and did pretty bad and said something like "the crit chance on King Tryn has to be lowered" he went to Highland and again did well.
Now we started to refer to thing as the King Tryndamere curse and I never believed it but it was pretty funny.
I have also noticed every Space Teemo (and I have seen dozens and doxens of Space Teemos) are bad and just terrible. Lol are certain skins to epic to be played well? Actually in reality wonder if any of you had similiar situations it's just in the mind really.

thulfir

01-18-2011

No, its just that the tryhards try even harder to kill you because you have "OMG SPACE TEEMO/KING TRYN HE'S GONNA DESTROY US!"

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-18-2011

Uh... I've only seen one Astronaut Teemo lose. (Although, Astronaut Teemo is reported to have a slower attack animation than regular Teemo, so he is technically worse than default.)

As for King Trynd, I have no idea.

Kersh

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
Uh... I've only seen one Astronaut Teemo lose. (Although, Astronaut Teemo is reported to have a slower attack animation than regular Teemo, so he is technically worse than default.)

As for King Trynd, I have no idea.
Really? I have seen every Astronaut Teemo fail miserably and there have been alot of them to the point I lost count.

MajorKite

01-18-2011

I've never gone up against an astro teemo thats done better than me as recon except 1. Also, mirror lane has all of my hate. All of it.

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

14/7/12 as drunk brolaf

what

i really was trashed as **** and have no idea how i did that good lol

Social

01-18-2011

All I know is that King Rammus is fail Rammus.

Frostbutt Irelia

01-18-2011

if u have astronaut teemo on ur team, u have already won.

Matthlord

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstley View Post
Really? I have seen every Astronaut Teemo fail miserably and there have been alot of them to the point I lost count.
You're mixing things up there.

You have seen every Teemo ever fail, some just have a Astronaut skin.

Sword of Aeons

01-18-2011

I think King Tryndamere has a smaller model but thats it :P
Play with that skin all the time and I rock