Attack Shaco, need some guidance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BailedOutBankr

01-09-2010

I've just started playing Shaco and I've been using an ability power build. Would use Haunting Guise, Sorcerer's Shoes, Sheen (sometimes to Lich Bane), Abyssal Scepter. My JitB and Two-Shiv would do a ton of dmg since I'd lvl those and Halucinate while only having 1 point into Deceive. till end game. I've been doing pretty well with AP but wanted to try out Attack but have not been as succesful.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong and what items to get in a specific order to help otu my crit and atk speed. I'll lvl up Deceive and Two Shiv more than JitB, but I don't know. Could anyone help push me in the right direction?
Thanks LoL members.

theChecco

01-09-2010

Search forum before open thread omg. Everyone opens usefull threads. Look & Search and u will find your answer bro.

Blodhren

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by theChecco View Post
Search forum before open thread omg. Everyone opens usefull threads. Look & Search and u will find your answer bro.
It ain't that easy... I've been looking around and there aren't that many guides for Shaco in general.

hz0ijXGF8qeI0CRT

01-11-2010

http://www.leaguecraft.com/champion/Shaco

=) a couple of good ones there.. (and some bad ones, but look at the ratings before reading them)