[Guide] Nasty Nidalee - Top Tier AD Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDAWE

02-06-2010

1 more question. I understand that takedown can crit. If i do items for crit chance do they work/apply for takedown ?

P.S. What u think about Deathfire Grasp? Gives AP , CDR , mana regen (which u lack in AD Nidalee) , and lower enemy HP for bonus dmg for takedown. Its sounds pretty good item for me.

flankd

The Council

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAWE View Post
1 more question. I understand that takedown can crit. If i do items for crit chance do they work/apply for takedown ?

P.S. What u think about Deathfire Grasp? Gives AP , CDR , mana regen (which u lack in AD Nidalee) , and lower enemy HP for bonus dmg for takedown. Its sounds pretty good item for me.
1. I believe so

Deathfire Grasp... I haven't ever had a game last that long where I was trying AP... but unless your going full AP I wouldn't even really consider it... it's too expensive and too caster oriented to introduce to some sort of hybrid build imo.

bdschuss

02-06-2010

Good AD nid guide.

Strawbrrymlk

02-06-2010

This is a rock solid guide for AD Nidalee. Although the I think the change to AP against towers somewhat tips the scales in favor of AP for most matchups. Also I personally think AP is more fun XD

One should not go into a game thinking they are 100% going to go a certain build with nidalee. One of her big strengths is that she can be built many different ways (mastery/rune selection somewhats limits your choices) Build to counter the opposing team.

flankd

The Council

02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawbrrymlk View Post
This is a rock solid guide for AD Nidalee. Although the I think the change to AP against towers somewhat tips the scales in favor of AP for most matchups. Also I personally think AP is more fun XD

One should not go into a game thinking they are 100% going to go a certain build with nidalee. One of her big strengths is that she can be built many different ways (mastery/rune selection somewhats limits your choices) Build to counter the opposing team.
Aye, Nidalee is nice because, no matter how you spec Masteries... you can pretty much build her however you want depending on your team comp... you might not have the "perfect" runes, but its doable.

Strawbrrymlk

02-07-2010

One can also get aura items on nidalee without compromising damage too much, like starks or frozen heart, usually there are better candidates on a team but the option is there.

Cpspindel

02-07-2010

I think that pure attack damage is wasted on her, and especially lifesteal items. If you are going for an armor penetration rune setup, why not go all the way? The item that comes to mind and that benefits Nidalee in a number of ways is The Brutalizer. With + attack damage, 10% CDR and some armor penetration (Is it 15 or 25?) it is an incredibly cheap but cost-effective item to build.

Infinity edge is too big of an item for her, I think. It's better to focus on building items in small bits, like Trinity force. My usual BO is something like

Dorang ring for extra HP (helps her through the entire game) - > Merc boots (best item in the game hans down) -> Sheen -> Phage if you think HP is needed/The Brutalizer/Atma's Impaler otherwise.

I've also experienced a bit with Atma's impaler and I am not sure. It gives her a lot of extra armor, which is good- a decent crit bonus and the passive of adding 2% of your max HP to all of your physical attacks (which usually means about 50 extra damage). Then I proceed to finish trinity force and then the game is usually over- banshees have been known to be built though.

Chronic Mist

02-08-2010

Ive been using this build, gotta say i love it, my worst score in the past 5 games has been 11-5-7 best being 22-3-8 I never liked AP much but it worked, tried this, love it alot more. Thanks!

kijik

02-08-2010

Just wanted to pop in and say I've tried this build and it works out extremely well, I don't have the same runes, and I ran the same mastery set up before, and it is wonderful, the early BF sword really changes the game for nidalee.

GJ Flankd.

flankd

The Council

02-08-2010

Updated the guide a little bit today, 2/8/2010