Tryndamere Thoughts on runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akeldema26

01-13-2011

So I read about a lot of people going a full crit page and some like myself who use armor pen in the reds. But Since I don't have all my crit runes for my seals I just went with Health per lvl. I find these runes to actually be really good since Trynd is really like paper early game and the extra hp at end game is really nice. what do you think forum?

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

yeah, i use arpen marks and hp/lvl seals. Packing full page with crit chance runes looks somewhat like a waste, since it's not that hard to get such amount early with his usually built items, and arpen always comes handy, not to mention a little bit more of beef.

RoflTroll

01-13-2011

The most damage done on 'average' would be ArPen red/quints and crit yellow/blue.

But since crit translate to bloodlust stacks, packing a full crit page and having 28% starting crit with Brawler gloves really help keeping you in lane for a long time.

The full crit page isn't only for damage, it's also regen as well.

Narnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Crit runes really are beast on Tryndamere. But there are other viable runes that aren't so niche. Since unless you have pretty much all the runes you want you don't want to waste IP on crit runes when only a few champs can even use them effectively.

As Tryn you really need to think out your plan and make sure you have a viable team to work with. Tryndamere is very weak early. He's best jungling or getting babysat by a support. He absolutely needs to farm those (expensive) items quickly so he can beast it up or he's pretty much useless in a fight.

LoveYuRi

01-13-2011

I main tryn soo i have a page build just for him

I build everything critl chnce besides blue which i jhave cdr which helps.
I start off with 28% critl which is pretty decent with my masteries set.

IF i got full cirtl i would have 30% but the 2% isnt worth the 6% cdr i have.

Late game if you build tryn correctly you should have 70%-80% critl without having to use PD(PD imo is pretty useless because you dont need that much attackspeed or critl if u can build more dmaage +critl)
green+red pot does the job for you+IE n ghostblade, thats all u need for critl and damage.