Malphite, a lesser Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMammon

01-10-2010

Im sry if u got that wrong.

I didnt want to say that Nunu cant do sick dmg with his ult cause thats a fact. He DOES damage with his ult.

And the 700+ dmg i mentioned was like that:

Lets say Nunus Ult deals overall (after 4sec channel) 1200 dmg.
Nunu got banshees.
He starts casting his Ult.
Enemy team will try to stop him - this takes lets say 2 secs. (2x silence / stun)
Nuns ult deals half totaldmg then = 600.
So 600 of his dmg is blocked.
reduce that by lets say 20% for magicresist (every hero starts around 20-30%)
20% of 600 is 120
So another 120 dmg is blocked -> 720 dmg blocked.

Note: in a really coordinated team it wont be 2 secs to stop him channel (cause a simple not stunning/silencing spell will vanish banshees protection)

THATS what i wanted to say. But anyways: If Nunus is stunned - Yi isnt stunned (what means that they have to decide who to cc primary etc etc... and save stuns for Nunu- so hes a good spellcatcher )

Further i didnt want to say u dont listen to other posters. i wanted to show u that they are kinda right imo. Shud not be taken as an insult against u. I apologize if u got that wrong.

Lumaca

01-10-2010

Note that Stunning is not the only way of stopping Nunu. I'd rather displace him, with a fling, a rocket grab, a headbutt, or something similar.

Malphite's Ulti, though, as the name states is unstoppable.

JunkRamen

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Frozen Heart's aura is the same as the effect of Ground Slam.
And they stack. Frozen Heart + Ground Slam is delicious on carries.

Nether

01-10-2010

They're not even comparable. Malphite is a Tank/Initiator, while Nunu is a durable support/caster with babysitting lane capabilities.

IMO their ults are like peanut butter and chocolate. They're not comparable in and of themselves, but put them together and magic happens.

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

both of these champions are great !