A New Champion Approaches: Poppy, the Iron Ambassador

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Novox

01-14-2010

Poppy noncrits for 500 on lvl 5 , kewl

Genzer

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exirrel View Post
There are no champs in this game that are OP, and everytime one of them gets a nerf its completely ludacris. Any character in this game can be "OP" if theres a good player behind it. Every character has a weakness and a way around them. I wish people cried less and learned how to actually play. If you aren't good at video games this isn't your game. Go play Mario and quit *****ing. Everyone wants to win everytime and everything to be on easy mode. Cry me a ****ing river.
PREACH IT. I mean really, twitch was bad, but unless a character is INVINCIBLE FOR TEH GAME, then it's not OP.

Play

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exirrel View Post
There are no champs in this game that are OP, and everytime one of them gets a nerf its completely ludacris. Any character in this game can be "OP" if theres a good player behind it. Every character has a weakness and a way around them. I wish people cried less and learned how to actually play. If you aren't good at video games this isn't your game. Go play Mario and quit *****ing. Everyone wants to win everytime and everything to be on easy mode. Cry me a ****ing river.
the riot developers are mere mortals, they don't always implement champions in a perfectly balanced state, in fact they never do. feedback from the community is how this game is balanced. and the community has discovered that poppy is overpowered.

aam1986x

01-14-2010

..::::...:::::..::..:::::...::::..:..venezuela:::: :..:....:::::...:.
;;;;;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:; hola soy nivel 30 .. Esto llega hata alli .. No hay mas niveles .. No se resetea.. .. No subemas.... Si esto es asi ... Una critica q les hago esto no tiene ciencia.. No es nada divertido... .. La idea es q alla un rank.... Bueno saludo ... Y espero respuestas;:;:;;;:;:;;::;;:;:;::__________________ _________________________________________

KingofKingz

01-15-2010

people call me names when i pick poppy... these insults allways brings tears to my eyes...just kidding, but poppy need some balance work. shes to powerful in her current state. i think riot knows this by now, give them some time and everything will turn out fine

FABIOForever

01-15-2010

She feels like a more tanky Tryndamere. I have yet to use her ultimate to kill the target, since I want to kill a high dps squishy and a high dps squishy is the last champ I want to not be invincible to. So I just always target some low dps support/tank champ and attack someone else. It's always used for general invincibility or escape, never as a target marker.

MintieeFresh

01-18-2010

Tank? >_> uhh sure. more like insane dps with her . Deserves to be nerfed seeing as how she's been played. Also need to fix the poppy/baron glitch.

RapterBurger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

woo

RapterBurger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

this champ rocks

Lucker Doge

03-13-2011

I can't wait!