A New Champion Approaches: Poppy, the Iron Ambassador

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeteg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

hey where's her instant kill skill... buff pls

Waldkier

01-13-2010

I can imagine it now, the opposite team laughing at how cute Poppy is, then getting hit in the face.
Hard.

reaver210

01-13-2010

Can you say unbalanced? Wow I think this char will be one of the most op chars in the game till they relize they need to nerf her..

Tyrantherus

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeteg View Post
hey where's her instant kill skill... buff pls
She doesn't need it, she beats the **** out of spellcasters like no tommarow since her passive is just an anti-nuke shield, and her heroic charge will just let her push her enemies into a wall, leading to a painful demise of stuns and teamates who can't help because of her ultimate...

Zeteg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrantherus View Post
She doesn't need it, she beats the **** out of spellcasters like no tommarow since her passive is just an anti-nuke shield, and her heroic charge will just let her push her enemies into a wall, leading to a painful demise of stuns and teamates who can't help because of her ultimate...
yes but can she 1-5? only sometimes, so buff pls

thundercraker

01-13-2010

Okay for the people that have been suggesting it:

So Poppy comes in and targets the carry/caster, the carry caster probably dies (or by some divine intervention survives but has to back out) - your teams surrounds the midget and nukes/attacks/stuns the **** out of her right?

And from the looks of it, even if she has 2000+ hp, it will take just about everything you have to kill her. This is because DPS hero's with attack buffs normally deal above 200 damage and most nukes are known to deal upwards of 300 damage. Factoring in some basic armor and Magic resistance - lets say of instance a guardian angel - it'll take quite a lot of time to actually bring her down.

But eventually she WILL go down right? I mean if everyone attacks then 2000 hp sans nukes is nothing

Assuming of course that THE REST OF THE OPPOSING TEAM HAS GONE OFF TO A FRIGGIN TEA PARTY HOSTED IN THE OTHER END OF THE LOL WORLD >.>

kyrie01

01-13-2010

I hope youd change the announcer too nextime,, its a bit feminine hahaha how bout using an orcs voice???

Sabbaticus

01-13-2010

Yes, I too am tired of the cutsy elf champ designs - especially Tristana. I'm not opposed to little SD dolls - I like Annie - but characters like Veigar look too much like FF7 to me.

deathnight1oo

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobblin View Post
hmm that ult might be a litte over powered. why nto a greately reduced damge form other forces instead.
otherwise it looks interesting
think about it this way kayles ult is a f**king bubble lols

like kayle is more op then this hero sooo y judge untill u play her ok it looks like she could be alot of fun ok

deathnight1oo

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exirrel View Post
There are no champs in this game that are OP, and everytime one of them gets a nerf its completely ludacris. Any character in this game can be "OP" if theres a good player behind it. Every character has a weakness and a way around them. I wish people cried less and learned how to actually play. If you aren't good at video games this isn't your game. Go play Mario and quit *****ing. Everyone wants to win everytime and everything to be on easy mode. Cry me a ****ing river.
soo f**king right man people need to stop qqing about the game and just f**king play ok