Omg when???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onixara13

01-13-2011

OMG when we will be able to use the new map???? i know that its hard but u tell us at october then november then before christmas then at christmas and you still continue doing the map????? well if it is hard then why u told us at october???? and we are bored to play the same 3vs3 map and 5vs5 summer map :/
well why dont u stop for 2 weeks to do layers and finish the map???? u are still creating players instead the map >.<

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

MercuryRed

01-13-2011

Soon™

Brinkman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by onixara13 View Post
OMG when we will be able to use the new map???? i know that its hard but u tell us at october then november then before christmas then at christmas and you still continue doing the map????? well if it is hard then why u told us at october???? and we are bored to play the same 3vs3 map and 5vs5 summer map :/
well why dont u stop for 2 weeks to do layers and finish the map???? u are still creating players instead the map >.<
1- They never said a release date.
2- What makes you think the people making the new champions are the same ones making the map?

3- *important* -- To the guys selling accounts... GO DIE... Nobody likes you, and nobody wants you selling accounts to low level players who are going to go feed in ranked games thanks to you.

update : YAY.. i think #3 took my advice!

hsof777

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryRed View Post
Soon™
sadly this
its the same with gp's new skin >_<

Brinkman

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsof777 View Post
sadly this
Gp's skin was released the other day

Gutbeard Pirate

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsof777 View Post
sadly this
Which new skin? The sailor? The one that's already out?