I have seen some high elo streams with pwning blitz's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

I had given up on him a while ago becuase I got to the point where I couldn't grab the squishies nearly as often as I rose in elo, and the general consensus was that blitz was bad in high elo.

What is the trick to doing well with blitz now? Go dps? hope to have good teammates? Get uber pro at grabbing? I love his playstyle and would love to start playing him again. I usually went tank/support.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

All I know is Blitz is extremely OP on blue side for his ability to pull the dragon into his teams forest. Needs a serious change.

Zerocaliber

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeMonsterCo View Post
^ this. agreed.

w w w . L O L a c c 4 s a l e . c o m
L O L a c c 4 s a l e . b l o g s p o t . c o m
y o u t u b e . c o m / L O L a c c 4 s a l e

LVL 30 LOL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE + YOUTUBE VIDEO OF EVERY ACCOUNT, OVER 15 ACCOUNTS SOLD! 2US/1EU FOR SALE AT THE MOMENT!
Would you please get banned already. -.-

KillinUrDoodz

01-13-2011

Get Manamune and a Sheen. Then go tanky. Good tanky items include Glacial Shroud for the sexy cdr reduction.

Blitz needs a lot of mana and he outputs a lot of damage if he spams his abilities while proccing Sheen.

JLP2005

01-13-2011

I think the biggest mistake that people make with blitz is not recognizing his HUGE zoning potential against ranged carries. Too many people think his grab is exclusively an initiation skill.

Blitz also becomes increasingly more useful the more you ward. Fishing folks through walls is a seriously hilarious tactic, especially when you force them to buy an oracles and they go hunting, you can just drop out from behind a wall with a DPS and cream them when they come close.

His E is a great skill for defending a team mate being chased. Also, early pulls towards your tower make for hilarious first bloods.

The above tactics and reasoning are highly relative to the skill of the player when it comes to doing well.

rodoabad

01-13-2011

Good Blitzs will just zone the **** outta you.

AND YES, RIOT SHOULD FIX THE PULL ON DRAGON.