Here's a suggestion for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CFA L2 Candidate

01-13-2011

It seems like the game is catered to casual and/or the average Joe's, I suggest this:

During Champ select, there are lights that says:

Tank
Jungle
Support

When one player picks either one of those the light "lights up". Maybe this will make people come up with at least a competitive composition.... MAYBE IT'LL BE A GOOD PSYCHOLOGICAL DETERRENCE TO T@RDS WHO LOCK IN RIGHT? =)

MercuryRed

01-13-2011

Holy ****, good idea.

Quote:
Zileas: lol we need more Teemo skins

Disc: Just a joke Zilly, just a joke.

Melomaniac

01-13-2011

I kind if like the idea....but poor delivery.

Mirepoc

01-13-2011

The problem isn't about seeing if you have all the roles filled out, the problem is most people would rather play a carry instead of a tank/jungle/support.

I've been in so many games where I chose a carry first and then 2 or 3 after me would also choose a carry and then lock in. And since I was the only one not locked in I had to tank. I love tanking but I don't like tanking 10 games in a row :\

Hideout

01-13-2011

Draft mode in normal solves this.

Edit: Kinda solves this. Will make it so people cant just insta lock in atleast.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Are you talking about normal or about ranked

CFA L2 Candidate

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirepoc View Post
The problem isn't about seeing if you have all the roles filled out, the problem is most people would rather play a carry instead of a tank/jungle/support.

I've been in so many games where I chose a carry first and then 2 or 3 after me would also choose a carry and then lock in. And since I was the only one not locked in I had to tank. I love tanking but I don't like tanking 10 games in a row :\
Then people would know they're not going into a game with a decent team comp and shouldn't QQ about losing.

It's a deterrent factor and informative implementation. I dunno I've been smurfing low Elo for fun and it seems like this could help players down there a little.