Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Here's a suggestion for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CFA L2 Candidate

01-13-2011

It seems like the game is catered to casual and/or the average Joe's, I suggest this:

During Champ select, there are lights that says:

Tank
Jungle
Support

When one player picks either one of those the light "lights up". Maybe this will make people come up with at least a competitive composition.... MAYBE IT'LL BE A GOOD PSYCHOLOGICAL DETERRENCE TO T@RDS WHO LOCK IN RIGHT? =)

MercuryRed

01-13-2011

Holy ****, good idea.

Quote:
Zileas: lol we need more Teemo skins

Disc: Just a joke Zilly, just a joke.

Melomaniac

01-13-2011

I kind if like the idea....but poor delivery.

Mirepoc

01-13-2011

The problem isn't about seeing if you have all the roles filled out, the problem is most people would rather play a carry instead of a tank/jungle/support.

I've been in so many games where I chose a carry first and then 2 or 3 after me would also choose a carry and then lock in. And since I was the only one not locked in I had to tank. I love tanking but I don't like tanking 10 games in a row :\

Hideout

01-13-2011

Draft mode in normal solves this.

Edit: Kinda solves this. Will make it so people cant just insta lock in atleast.

xavarn

01-13-2011

Are you talking about normal or about ranked

CFA L2 Candidate

01-13-2011

Quote:
Mirepoc:
The problem isn't about seeing if you have all the roles filled out, the problem is most people would rather play a carry instead of a tank/jungle/support.

I've been in so many games where I chose a carry first and then 2 or 3 after me would also choose a carry and then lock in. And since I was the only one not locked in I had to tank. I love tanking but I don't like tanking 10 games in a row :\

Then people would know they're not going into a game with a decent team comp and shouldn't QQ about losing.

It's a deterrent factor and informative implementation. I dunno I've been smurfing low Elo for fun and it seems like this could help players down there a little.