AS/AD Kennen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmer Cyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Hey guys. I was interesting in starting an AS/AD Kennen build but wasn't sure how to go about it. Is it even as effective as AP? I know top ranked elo players sometimes go AS. You guys know any of their names so I can leech off their builds/runes?

Quintessence

01-13-2011

it isn't worth it anymore since kennen's stun got a diminishing return slapped on it.

iStomp Randomz

01-13-2011

Its what people did before his major buff. Its not as good as AP kennen, but it works... I guess. I've seen TheOddOne win a ranked game as pure AD Kennen on a live stream, so it can't be complete trash.

Crayon Puppet

01-13-2011

Ad kennen has his useses. Anti carry carry with utility, just dont forget to keep throwing those shurikens. I go rage blade IE sorcboots and then triforce starks depening on which one i need the most. Very good at isolating heroes for dpsing. rageblade sorc boots IE is a nice blend of magic and physical damage. His range is really low so u have to get the hang of capitalizing on auto attacking when you get an opening, but if you get good at pulling multiple single target stun on the same target you become pretty dangerous

Farmer Cyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Thanks it seems interesting since it seems like you can almost get a permastun going on

Sciz

01-13-2011

It can work, just don't expect to win as reliably as AP kennen.