A question about Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApriKot

01-13-2011

I'm not here to say Eve is OP, so please take that QQ elsewhere.
I don't play Eve, but I play against her quite often.
After the recent patch, I noticed that sometimes Eve can stealth WHILE being hit. I don't remember that always being the case. I mean, litterally, I hit her and the second I hit her, she popped stealth and off she went. This has happened a few times in different matches and I've only noticed it happen very recently.
Has anyone else ran into this? Has this always been the case for Eve?

Schwartzy

01-13-2011

She may have hit stealth before you hit her, and it has a bit of a delay as it is. Hitting her will only delay it more if she already stealthed.

WhatsAGrimace

01-13-2011

she continues to stealth while you hit her, it only shows her for a short time after hitting her.
the dumb thing is it doesnt reset the animation of slowly stealthing so she becomes fully stealth instantly after not not hitting her for a bit.

ApriKot

01-13-2011

She wasn't stealthed while we hit her (no turret or oracle to reveal her at the time). She popped up for a group fight, and the team turned around instantly to hit her. After a couple hits from the melee and a stun from Sona, she popped stealth. So she hit it while we were hitting her.

Another time the team was chasing her and the ranged were attacking her from a distance, but she still managed to stealth while getting hit every second.

Sfyri Ithikos

01-13-2011

Yeah, i've noticed this with twitch too. I don't know why but somewhere along the last 4 or 5 patches they changed it so that constantly attacking someone trying to stealth doesn't keep them visible like it used to. I was really annoyed when i was about to kill twitch, i think as olaf, and before i could get the final attack in (i had been riding his ass until this point) he just vanishes. Not even into a bush. It was so stupid.