teamates sharing gold ingame? do we want that?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danadin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion846 View Post
im far from a casual but thanks for contributing nothing to the discussion like so many of your troll brothers

@dan grats on jumping on the trollsheep bandwagon after what you just said was addressed already. do you have an original thought?

i was actually posting in the opposition. I was saying that if you gave all your money to mf you would be ****ed when she dies.

orion846

01-13-2011

alright well i guess i got my answer, this community clearly would never allow it. no need for further discussion i guess

roarimlions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion846 View Post
alright well i guess i got my answer, this community clearly would never allow it. no need for further discussion i guess
now that is one post of yours i can upvote!

Herby Drinks

01-13-2011

Allow it 25 minutes into the game, by then it won't matter.

blakMike

01-13-2011

Perhaps this idea would be too easily abused, but what about giving items to another person? No ones gonna farm up an IE just to give it away, but having an extra pot that ur friend may need, or giving someone a ward would be pretty cool

orion846

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by roarimlions View Post
now that is one post of yours i can upvote!
upvote these. im grabbing something irl right now.

Herby Drinks

01-13-2011

You know what would be better? Have speical spots for pots and elixers, sucks late game trying to buy oricals and not having any place to put it.

Mayuka

01-13-2011

I can only see this being reasonable when you get that person who DC's at game start, then comes back 30 mins in x.x

Danadin

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby Drinks View Post
You know what would be better? Have speical spots for pots and elixers, sucks late game trying to buy oricals and not having any place to put it.
you know if u just click to buy it it autodrinks.