@RIOT Plz consider increasing the range on Cass' ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MBirk

01-13-2011

Here's what I would do.
100% stun. Same range. does no damage.
Instant cast.

This would give the ult a clarity of purpose. Its to be used defensively. And its now super effective at doing that.

The main problems with the ult atm.
People try to initiate with it. This is of course catastrophic. Its not sona's ult. people see it coming, it puts her into melee death range, and it has a slow cast.
The slow ramp up currently makes it not effective as a CC at all. Even someone diving you, can see it, and dodge it. People can run away from it with ease.

Cass does a TON of damage with Q and E. Again, confusing her ult with another damage dealing move confuses her purpose and playstyle.

(adding more range to E would be super op. )

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkpisser View Post
stop being delusional.

what cass actually needs

Q needs a small amount of initial burst damage that scales SLIGHTLY with AP (0.3, 0.4)
W needs a larger initial radius
E needs to be usable while moving
R needs the delay removed, and the range buffed a small amount

????
THERE YOU GO I HAVE JUST FIXED CASS
GJ, You've just covered everything the community has suggested and put it into 1 post. Minus the horrible idea on Q. This would be a fine fix for her ult and twin fangs.

Sinkpisser

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBalla View Post
Minus the horrible idea on Q.
in terms of mana to damage efficiency, Q is unfortunately much better than E. E could use a damage buff or an ap ratio buff, while reducing the amount of damage and ap ratio from her Q.
i'd love to see how this would work.

Fleetfeet

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBirk View Post
Here's what I would do.
100% stun. Same range. does no damage.
Instant cast.

This would give the ult a clarity of purpose. Its to be used defensively. And its now super effective at doing that.

The main problems with the ult atm.
People try to initiate with it. This is of course catastrophic. Its not sona's ult. people see it coming, it puts her into melee death range, and it has a slow cast.
The slow ramp up currently makes it not effective as a CC at all. Even someone diving you, can see it, and dodge it. People can run away from it with ease.

Cass does a TON of damage with Q and E. Again, confusing her ult with another damage dealing move confuses her purpose and playstyle.

(adding more range to E would be super op. )
Quoted for mans speaking truth. 100% stun and no damage even with the current delay would be a bajillion times more suitable than what we've got now.

MBirk

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetfeet View Post
Quoted for mans speaking truth. 100% stun and no damage even with the current delay would be a bajillion times more suitable than what we've got now.
Sinks post was decent too.

But every time I hear someone say Cass's ult is awful because "I run in and cast my ult, and they kill me cuase they saw it coming" I can't help but think. well stop doing that.

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetfeet View Post
I agree with this. Give me a freakin' stun everytime and I would do the damage no problem with my other spells. Only thing about this... how would it make her ult any different from other AoE stuns such as Amumu?

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Quote:

But every time I hear someone say Cass's ult is awful because "I run in and cast my ult, and they kill me cuase they saw it coming" I can't help but think. well stop doing that.
I've definitely used it other ways to avoid this kind of thing, like saving it for later in team battles and not popping it right away... but whatever way you put it, her ult just isn't good for ganking the way it is now.

Fleetfeet

01-13-2011

Quote:

"I cast my ult, and they kill me cuase they saw it coming" is more how I feel. The only times I have any hope of it actually landing is when ganking from behind or casting it from the security of a bush that someone is about to facecheck. In virtually every other scenario there's a good chance they turn around / run through me / trololoflash.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

They are not removing flash. And u can always wait for teamfights or just use it if/when they start chasing and closing in on you. Then you ignite and nuke one of 'em to death.

ImBahBz

01-13-2011

Her ultimate should have a cone range as far as her actual sight, since she is infact staring things to stone. Also her E should be equal range with her auto attack, then she can actually remain semi safe in teamfights with better range on her niche skill, and a much more impressive ultimate.