@RIOT Plz consider increasing the range on Cass' ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Title pretty much says it all. If the range on her ult was increased, she would be much more viable as a champion.

EDIT: Here's why... by the time you get close enough to use your ult, your enemies already expect it because they see you coming. They have more than enough time to turn around and so the chances of you landing your petrify and NOT the slow are slim to none. This happens to me every game, her ult is just too easy to dodge because of the range. The damage is fine, but the range NEEDS to be buffed.

Rhetorical Hippo

01-13-2011

In order to properly argue, you need three things.

1) Acknowledgement of the problem

2) Proposal of an equitable solution

3) Explanation encouraging acceptance of terms.

You seem to have forgotten one (or more) of those three.

Uccisore

01-13-2011

Eh, I saw your post on this in the other thread. I'd rather have the cooldown reduced than the range. I really don't think it would be OP to have her ult cooldown about the same as Lux's.

Gambit EK

01-13-2011

I'd rather have a big range increase on E.

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Eh, I saw your post on this in the other thread. I'd rather have the cooldown reduced than the range. I really don't think it would be OP to have her ult cooldown about the same as Lux's.
True. However, the CD is already fairly low. If you get Shurelya's and cd boots off the bat, you will have no problem with the CD. (thats how I play it anyways)

I find its the range that causes problems, because other players always know when you are going to use it. U have to get so close, that when you are finally close enough, they've turned around and u will miss the petrify 80% of the time.

Uccisore

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBalla View Post
True. However, the CD is already fairly low. If you get Shurelya's and cd boots off the bat, you will have no problem with the CD. (thats how I play it anyways)

I find its the range that causes problems, because other players always know when you are going to use it. U have to get so close, that when you are finally close enough, they've turned around and u will miss the petrify 80% of the time.
Yeah, but I only use her Ult to protect myself from a gank, so if they turn around and run the other way and only get slowed, that pretty much suits my purposes anyway.

wildfire393

01-13-2011

Quote:
Title pretty much says it all. If the range on her ult was increased, she would be much more viable as a champion.

EDIT: Here's why... by the time you get close enough to use your ult, your enemies already expect it because they see you coming. They have more than enough time to turn around and so the chances of you landing your petrify and NOT the slow are slim to none. This happens to me every game, her ult is just too easy to dodge because of the range. The damage is fine, but the range NEEDS to be buffed.
Learn to Flash-Ult.

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Yeah, but I only use her Ult to protect myself from a gank, so if they turn around and run the other way and only get slowed, that pretty much suits my purposes anyway.
It's pretty tough to get 1v1 kills without actually using her ult though. Using it to stay alive makes sense, and I do this constantly myself, but if we have to keep her ult just to stay alive it seems like a waste of an ult. Perhaps you're right about the CD.

MelonBalla

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Learn to Flash-Ult.
You do know they are removing flash right?
Besides, Teleport and Cleanse > Flash any day of the week for Cass.

No summoner spell should be a requirement to properly play a hero.

Sinkpisser

01-13-2011

Quote:
You do know they are removing flash right?
stop being delusional.

what cass actually needs

Q needs a small amount of initial burst damage that scales SLIGHTLY with AP (0.3, 0.4)
W needs a larger initial radius
E needs to be usable while moving
R needs the delay removed, and the range buffed a small amount

????
THERE YOU GO I HAVE JUST FIXED CASS