Riot promises features...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hrvrhuavrhulavrh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

After beta People defended Riot saying, "Wait it'll come". 2 years later, still hasn't. Riot promises the unexpected at 2011.

Using my power to see into the future, 3 years into the future. Riot has done nothing, People still defend Riot.

Wat? ****ing sheeps I swear.

Reaver Forte

01-13-2011

Are you a wizard

Melomaniac

01-13-2011

Another dumb thread?

SpaceBoots

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrofagia View Post
Another dumb thread?
question mark?

Quintessence

01-13-2011

i think you are just jelly of riots fanbase.

Melomaniac

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBoots View Post
question mark?
Yes....a question mark....?

Saffire

01-13-2011

After beta people raged at Riot saying "Why isn't it here yet!?" Just over a year later (corrected for accuracy), Riot promises the unexpected in 2011.

Using my power to see into the future, 3 years into the future, Riot will have all sorts of things and people will still rage over not having enough because they're self-entitled morons.

Wat? ****ing ragers I swear.

Uccisore

01-13-2011

Yeah, Riot isn't going to release any new features for their only product that's keeping them all employed. Especially not for an entire year. That seems plausible.

Quintessence

01-13-2011

enough of this...

WONDER SHEEP POWERS ACTIVATE!

FORM OF a downvote

brokbaklgnd

01-13-2011

riot is just using this for money, eventually.. prob when dota 2 comes out their going down. they're just making us wait continueing to take our money so they can become rich off of it. like when a new champ comes out they get CRAPLOADS of money when a new champ comes out, then they make them bad next patch, they use phreak to make the champ look extremely good so they can steal more of your money.this being said, like you said it's been 2 years since beta and everyone wanted new stuff, if they actually cared they would listen to the people ranting on the forums and woulda stopped making so many dang champs and actually put new stuff into the game, come on riot, its obvious, we know what your doing.