The almighty solo lane...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezvul Xenillith

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLeader View Post
That was a huge block of herp.

Honestly I think everyone who picks a ranged carry and cries "I MID!!!" Is just an ADHD 12 year old from California that just can't wait the extra minutes to get to 6 and thinks their hot **** when they go mid.

I've had people say "I'm good when I go mid." or state the obvious that "I level faster if I go mid." and this is Blitz talking, I think Anivia would be much happier mid.
i agree with part of this, disagree with another, he has the concept right, some people should have mid over others, but its not as much that you need to wait the extra minute as the fact that middle can get 2-3 levels higher than others, for me it's as much the fact that you can get gold significantly faster, if you are 2-3 levels ahead of another player and you have 1k mores gold it's that you are significantly stronger XD

its not as much as getting your ult first either, although that is partially it, you don't place somebody solo so he can get his ult early

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezvul Xenillith

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPEternity View Post
Some champions rely on a level advantage early to swing the game in their favor, Cait and Panth come to mind. Xin Zhao really shines when he's over leveled. Compare to some other champions who are more gold dependent and less about levels (Ashe/MF).
agreed, nice output