sorry its not me its you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NE0 Jets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

I remember using the line; its not you its me; when it came to relationships!

In this game it seems that we have the sorry its never me its always you meta going on here.

You didnt call mia, so i died in mid.
You fed him even though, i have the most deaths
if i didnt have you and you; we would of won, never mind my 2/8 score

Tank lost us game or carry lost us game.

Maybe just maybe just once, the reason you lost was because of you. Let me throw something crazy out there, maybe your bad also, and thats why your in the same elo as them.

Sinistral

01-13-2011

I didn't call mia, you don't have wards/map awareness.
He may have fed one player, you an entire team.
If we didn't have me, you might have won/lost or you might have an even worse plaer.

Remeber, all games that you have lost, have one thing in common: YOU.

If you want to be better, stop looking outward, start looking inward.

Reaver Forte

01-13-2011

People don't want to blame themselves. That's what it comes down to in this game. The term missing in action has brought up a mindset to all of the newbies joining this game where if it isn't called, it isn't there fault.

NE0 Jets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

I over extended, and no one was on mini map where was the mia?

RJJ7

01-13-2011

I've found that the absolute best thing I can do to improve my play is assume EVERYTHING is my fault. I can almost always find something that I could have done differently/better that might not have saved the situation, but at least would have improved it. I then beat myself up over it, and try not to do it again.

And when I can't find something like that, I make it up and laugh at how ridiculous my reasoning process is.