Alistar/Tryndamere Runes???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

Currently I have (Level 29)

28% attack speed
6.31% CD's @18
1.16% CD's Natural

I am using Tryn and Alistar exclusively atm and winning much more than I lose lately. Yet I think I could still become more effective.

What would be more important especially for early game.

15.4% attack speed or 17.6 Armor Penetration?

Any other pro advice for maximum effectiveness would help. Thanks.

Wisewind

01-08-2010

that would probably be a good page for Tryn but you may wanna switch out AS for Armor Penetration on Alistar and use seals for Health or defense.

Kelin

01-09-2010

General rule is: Tryndamere should either go crit damage or crit chance rune page with crit damage being more favorite. His passive means 25% more crit chance with undying rage, combined with 2/3 avarices + infinity you are looking at insane dps.

Allistar: Doesn't need damage runes, just get dodge on yellow, CDR on blue / level (both good for allistar and tryndamere, compromise). Quints and reds are totally up to you (flat health quints would be my preference).

Disclaimer: I don't play allistar, just general knowledge.

GNOY

01-09-2010

Mana regen yellow and blue runes works wonderfull on Alistar.

EchoRex

01-09-2010

Health per Level works wonders on Alistar, allows him to not need any health items at all.

Tryndamere is definitely better off with Crit Chance or Crit Damage than anything else.

Though currently I run a Crit Chance Red/Blue with Dodge Gold/Quints for my physical champions, a cheap general purpose rune page that works well enough, but isn't the ideal of tailoring rune pages for specific champions.